• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

• Hey Guest, the Side Order expansion is now available!

If you're playing the new DLC, please remember to keep your thread titles spoiler free, and use [spoiler] tags for any relevant spoilers in your posts.

Looking for a Team/Looking for a Player

Soph

Inkling
NNID
SophCough
Switch Friend Code
SW-1006-4855-2904
Hello, I am looking for a team. Here is a little info about my Splatoon account:

Name: Soph

Level: 41

Ranks: Rainmaker: B- Splat Zones: B

Tower Control: B Clam Blitz: B+

Timezone: EST

Chat: Discord (Can not use voice chat, sorry)

Weapons: Dapple Dualies Nouveau, Hero Splat Charger Replica (I rarely use it), Clash Blaster, Luna Blaster (I rarely use it), Hero Dualies Replica (Sometimes), Hero Shot Replica (Rarely)

CephaLifox

Inkling
NNID
CephaLifox
Switch Friend Code
SW-8248-3491-4221
Heyo! The name's Li, co-creator of the After Shockers. We are a group of the freshest squids (or octopodes) out there who are looking to rise to the top of the competitive scene. We are currently recruiting new members and are in need of a good support. If you are interested, please clock this link to be taken to our group page. https://squidboards.com/groups/after-shockers.1778/extra?type=information

Jibanyo

Inkling
NNID
owlchick13
Switch Friend Code
SW-6188-7305-2414
Looking for some members for my Discord server, Minty Fresh. We're new to the competitive scene, but super fresh and ready to battle. Read more about us here:
https://squidboards.com/groups/mintyfresh/
We're also open to ANYONE of ANY skill level, and we're not just for Splatoon - we host other games and have movie nights as well!
Let me know if you're interested!

Mischief

Inkling
NNID
MISCH1EF
Switch Friend Code
SW-7430-3306-6721
Looking for people to join Team Mischievous,

We are a Splatoon 2 team that was to play competitively and also for fun. We want to participate in the inkling open but need more players. Please consider joining the team. Message me if you are interested. Thank you,

-Mischief

Tabbi

Inkling
NNID
CandyMeow
Switch Friend Code
SW-7595-9749-3090
Looking for a good, small team to join! I've been playing Splatoon 2 for only a few weeks but I've gotten quite a bit better at it. I'm level 19 and mostly enjoy casual play but I like to do Splat Zone and Tower Control matches as well, and Salmon Run. I'd love to do hide-and-seek matches with friends. I'm 18-years-old and a female from the US. HMU!

Spidy

Inkling
NNID
Spidy_Freakshow
Switch Friend Code
SW-1652-4267-0423
Looking for a team to join. ive only had the game for about a week, and im only level 18 and havent really done ranked, so nothing too competitive right now, just looking for a good group that i can make friends with and play with

Suitothebutter

Inkling
NNID
Cumbreseltite7mo
Switch Friend Code
SW-3963-2842-8596
Looking for some members for my Discord server, Minty Fresh. We're new to the competitive scene, but super fresh and ready to battle. Read more about us here:
https://squidboards.com/groups/mintyfresh/
We're also open to ANYONE of ANY skill level, and we're not just for Splatoon - we host other games and have movie nights as well!
Let me know if you're interested!
Yes I would like to join your server please!

Yit

Inkling
NNID
Robba_fluff
Switch Friend Code
SW-5980-5333-7027
Player from Ireland, collectively over a 1000 hours playtime between splatoon 1 and 2 (s+ on splatoon 1, s+ (i forget which numbers) on everything splatoon 2 except for splat zones that`s an x rank. Main inkbrush, splat charger, splat dualies, n-zap for the most part, i can play other weapons well so i can pretty much fill any space you might need. Looking to join a competitive team and finally get into it!
Thanks!

RoseTheGod

Inkling
Player from Ireland, collectively over a 1000 hours playtime between splatoon 1 and 2 (s+ on splatoon 1, s+ (i forget which numbers) on everything splatoon 2 except for splat zones that`s an x rank. Main inkbrush, splat charger, splat dualies, n-zap for the most part, i can play other weapons well so i can pretty much fill any space you might need. Looking to join a competitive team and finally get into it!
Thanks!
Hey, I plan on making a team soon. If you have discord add me and ill talk more about it.
Rose#5619

Reactions: Yit

Seal

Inkling
NNID
oceanlee
Switch Friend Code
SW-4593-5853-5500
Hi i'm looking for a competitive team or Sqaud to join!
lvl:26 and very experienced
Highest rank: S and i know my way around every game mode (I know how to use recons)
Im flexible on weapons and i'm using the Carbon roller currently
i can use discord and my time zone is PST but i'm a night owl so i'm up pretty late and
available!

RoseTheGod

Inkling
Hi i'm looking for a competitive team or Sqaud to join!
lvl:26 and very experienced
Highest rank: S and i know my way around every game mode (I know how to use recons)
Im flexible on weapons and i'm using the Carbon roller currently
i can use discord and my time zone is PST but i'm a night owl so i'm up pretty late and
available!
Dm me on discord if you would like to join also. Rose#5619

Slush

Inkling
NNID
hsmazz
Switch Friend Code
SW-0765-1586-1500
Looking for a competitive Splatoon 2 Team. I am good at turf wars and I don’t really play ranked.
I only have Skype so pm me on squidboards Timezone aest btw

Serra

Inkling
Switch Friend Code
SW-3672-4452-4520
Hello! I’m Quinn, or aka Serra (a Fire Emblem Character I love). I’d like to say I’m a pretty decent player. I’m looking for a competitive clan to get into. I can join the casual sod till i get my rank up to your tastes, if needed. Also there must be a nice discord group so we can vc and stuff.
Main wepon of choice: Splatling
Second wepon(if needed): Dualies
I hope you consider me! I’ll be active and a good support, if given the opportunity. If you’d like to contact me, my discord is Serra#8241

Slush

Inkling
NNID
hsmazz
Switch Friend Code
SW-0765-1586-1500
Looking for a team to join. ive only had the game for about a week, and im only level 18 and havent really done ranked, so nothing too competitive right now, just looking for a good group that i can make friends with and play with
Hi I’m Slush. I just made a new fresh clan called Team Skriptic. I’m looking for some members that can play AEST and JST times. Check for more details on this link. https://squidboards.com/groups/team-skriptic-skr♪.1931/

Dton

Inkling
Switch Friend Code
SW-1815-8066-6994
Looking for a team to join. Been playing for a good while with nearly 200 hours logged on the game.

My ranks are:-
Splat Zones:- S+0
Tower Control:- S+0
Rainmaker:- S
Clam Blitz:- A-

I can use most weapons except for chargers with my favourites being the Light Tetra Dualies, Aerospray MG, Clash Blaster Neo and the Hero Shot Replica.

I can communicate using discord and Skype, Just mention what is the preferred method. My discord is Dton ZoNE (XB1) #3261

My time zone is BST/GMT depending on the time of year but I can play at most times depending on when it is.

Last edited:

f(g(x))

Inkling
NNID
fanman
Looking for a team to improve / start getting into league:
Timezone: BST / GMT - Usually on evenings from 7 onwards
---------
Main: Splatlings - Defensive Play Style
SZ: X
TC: S+5
RM: S+6
CB: S+7

Last edited:

KiwiS

Inkling
For everybody who is interested, I'd like to find other EU squids (preferably 18+) for league/casual/competetive. S+ in all ranks and have Discord.

Squidify

Senior Squid
Switch Friend Code
SW-8542-7373-7610
I have a new clan for the best splatoon players but it's new. Msg me for the discord link. (I'm lvl 55 A+ and above in all ranks but clam Blitz), (Clam Blitz is A)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom