• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Looking for a Team/Looking for a Player

Kyoko

Inkling
X rank in Rainmaker, S+7 in Splat Zones, S+0 in Tower Control, A in Clam Blitz, playing since Splat1 release.
Luna Blaster/Dualie/N-Zap main looking for a friendly casual/competitive team!
Contact me at Kyo#8156 if you're recruiting, S+ and above only teams please!

the razv

Inkling
looking for a semi-casual team to join!

hey, im not new to splatoon at all, ive been playing since day 1 of the first game, was formerly a member of a dedicated team of players and i realized i just wasnt good enough. just recently, i restarted my splatoon 2 savefile to get a fresh perspective on the game. my ranks at the moment arent what they used to be (s+/s in all gamemodes) just yet, but ive got a good ~A balance so far. i am looking for a nice friendly non professional team of players i could join (preferably on discord) thank u so much!!

A.R.G

Inkling
Switch Friend Code
SW-6235-7865-5986
Looking to join a team. My Friend code is SW-6235-7865-5986

looking to get back into the Splatoon competitive scene. X in all modes, i main the Custom Dualie Squelchers and sometimes use the Tri-Slosher. i wouldn't mind trying out other weapons depending on what the team needed.
contact me at "lunar flight#3533". thanks!

$Emperor

Inkling
Hi everyone, I am starting to play Splatoon 2 competitively. I am looking to either start a team or join a already built team. Here is my Splatoon 2 info and requirements, Comment down below if you would like me as your teammate. Consider me a free agent. Thank you. Fc: Sw-2067-0824-9993

Info:

Area: United States

In game name : $Emperor

Level : *7+
Ranks : Splat Zones : S, Clam Blitz : S, Rainmaker : S, Tower Control : A

Frontline Slayer

Main Weapon: Hero Shot Replica

I cannot use voice chat, sorry for any inconvenience.

Requirements:

At least rank A in every rank

At least level 95

Is either good at using a supporter or backline weapons.

Thank you!

Last edited:

Emperor08

Inkling
Hi everyone, I am starting to play Splatoon 2 competitively. I am looking to either start a team or join a already built team. Here is my Splatoon 2 info and requirements, Comment down below if you would like me as your teammate. Consider me a free agent. Thank you. Fc: Sw-2067-0824-9993

Info:

Area: United States

In game name : $Emperor

Level : *7+
Ranks : Splat Zones : S, Clam Blitz : S, Rainmaker : S, Tower Control : A

Frontline Slayer

Main Weapon: Hero Shot Replica

I cannot use voice chat, sorry for any inconvenience.

Requirements:

At least rank A in every rank

At least level 95

Is either good at using a supporter or backline weapons.

Thank you!

Sandtide

Senior Squid
Hi there, I'm a casual Splatoon 1 player (I think, I've never played any game competitively before but I think I take them seriously enough?), and whilst I doubt anyone else here still plays Sploon 1, I would love to play seriously with anyone who still can. I go through phases of being good and bad, but I'm sort of between A and A+, so I must be doing something right (however this is a newer file I started last year, I'm playing a lot more consistently than 2020 so far). I can use most weapons except for some of the rollers (standard and carbon), brushes and blasters. Sorry but I don't use voice chat.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom