• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Looking for a team. Must consider

whitecarlos

Inkling
NNID
CarlitosBruh
Hey I'm whitecarlos, or white for short. I usually play daily and I think you should consider me.
Info-
NNID: CarlitosBruh
Time Zone: Pacific West (Region: California)
What makes me squid enough is that I'm consistent and a good teamate. I'm very strategic with my weapons when it comes to certain maps or modes. Can talk on skype.
Prefer ranked over turf, better at ranked too. Preferably Splat Zones or rainmaker.
Current level and rank(32 and A-62)
I usually play every night until about 2 in the morning.
16 years old.
best weapons: Both N-Zaps, both splatterscopes, All E-Liters.
Please give me a chance. Thanks m9

Scarlor

Full Squid
NNID
scarlor
We are currently waiting on someone to get back to us I will respond to you once they reply

Scarlor

Full Squid
NNID
scarlor
No it's that we where looking for 1 last member and we are waiting for one to get back to us but you should be able to get in but I'm just going to have to wait to see what they say

Scarlor

Full Squid
NNID
scarlor
sorry for replying late but what is your current rank and is your main the E-litre ,which one

whitecarlos

Inkling
NNID
CarlitosBruh
I'm ranked High A, I could be ranked higher but as of right now my main focus isn't rank, it's equipment. I usually make about 30-40k a sessions so i try and reroll as many slots as possible so when I hit s I can be confident in my equipment. I play Custom Eliter Scope, usually being the strategic beakon guy around the map. I also play Both Splatterscopes and both NZAPs for modes and maps that the Eliter may not succeed in, such as tower control, or urchin underpass. Don't underestimate my rank please. Current level 35. I sucked best at rainmaker. I consider myself a very mobile aware one too. I know I gave you more info then you asked for but it's important.
-White

whitecarlos

Inkling
NNID
CarlitosBruh
I often feel I could be at a much higher rank if I had communication with some teammates. It's pretty hard especially when it comes to rainmaker or tc.

Scarlor

Full Squid
NNID
scarlor
We have decided that we want you on the team add our Skype teamkaxe and we will talk to you tuther there

Mr.Splatman24

Inkling
NNID
Mr.splashman24
Hey I'm whitecarlos, or white for short. I usually play daily and I think you should consider me.
Info-
NNID: CarlitosBruh
Time Zone: Pacific West (Region: California)
What makes me squid enough is that I'm consistent and a good teamate. I'm very strategic with my weapons when it comes to certain maps or modes. Can talk on skype.
Prefer ranked over turf, better at ranked too. Preferably Splat Zones or rainmaker.
Current level and rank(32 and A-62)
I usually play every night until about 2 in the morning.
16 years old.
best weapons: Both N-Zaps, both splatterscopes, All E-Liters.
Please give me a chance. Thanks m9
Ok first of all there are about 2 people on the WHOLE TEAM that are from the UK and they are the leaders the rest of us are American and one canadian(Canadian time is the same as Cali time) next I am in Cali and I have no problem playing with the UK players so for anyone seeking this u won't have a hard time practicing with us. this guy doesn't have his facts straight so don't listen to him.

whitecarlos

Inkling
NNID
CarlitosBruh
Sorry man I didn't mean to demote the squad or anything. My apologies. All I was saying is that it's hard for me with school and all

Scarlor

Full Squid
NNID
scarlor
do you wanna still be in the team its fine if the time zones cant work for you its fine

whitecarlos

Inkling
NNID
CarlitosBruh
I would like talk to someone over a Skype call tonight if that's possible. I have some questions. I feel like it could be possible if I could just resolve some issues

Mr.Splatman24

Inkling
NNID
Mr.splashman24
Sorry man I didn't mean to demote the squad or anything. My apologies. All I was saying is that it's hard for me with school and all
No problem man I understand just make sure u know about the squad before u tell others about it no hard feelings

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom