Looking for a team to join

Cameron Muir

Inkling
NNID
corisca
Switch Friend Code
SW-1941-3159-6409
Hi! I'm a little fed up with public matchmaking due to all the afk and ragequiters. I'm looking for a group who likes to play seriously but also to have fun. I like all game modes including Salmon Run.

I'm only level 17 but I would say that I'm above average and getting better every day. I prefer using automatic weapons like the .52 Gal but I don't mind experementing with new and different weapons.

I'm 21 year old and looking for players who are around 18 and up. Age isn't an issue as long as the players can communicate and act maturly and responsibly.

If anyone has a group that I can join or wants to create a group with me, don't hesitate to reply!

Thanks!

Kenika Mago

Inkster Jr.
NNID
KenikaMagoGames
Hi! I'm a little fed up with public matchmaking due to all the afk and ragequiters. I'm looking for a group who likes to play seriously but also to have fun. I like all game modes including Salmon Run.

I'm only level 17 but I would say that I'm above average and getting better every day. I prefer using automatic weapons like the .52 Gal but I don't mind experementing with new and different weapons.

I'm 21 year old and looking for players who are around 18 and up. Age isn't an issue as long as the players can communicate and act maturly and responsibly.

If anyone has a group that I can join or wants to create a group with me, don't hesitate to reply!

Thanks!
Hey bud I'd be willing to send you a link to my Discord Server. There is only me and one other person at the moment so we are looking for new members. We play competitively and casually. I also love helping others improve. Please let me know if interested. Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom