• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Looking for a team

AlsoDededork649

Pro Squid
NNID
DARandall4711
I'm decent at Splatoon, A- and level 32, beat Story Mode.
Haven't lost a Splatfest yet.
My time is EST, and I'm generally on later on Fridays, most of the day Saturdays and Sundays.
My best weapons are '52 Gal, Sloshing Machine, and Aerospray RG.
Hate Splat Zones, partial to Tower Control, love Rainmaker.

Cool Beans

Inkling
NNID
AmosMoses214
Hey, sorry we haven't had a chance to talk or play yet. If you want to get a hold of me easily just find me on skype. As far as finding me on skype, my name is Aaron Kelley; and my skype name is ayellek. I'm also on Discord and my name is Cool Beans on there. Just make sure to let me know it's you requesting some how. I will be playing tonight at some point with several friends. Maybe you can join in the fun!!

Cool Beans

Inkling
NNID
AmosMoses214
Sweet, I'll send a friend request around 5ish today. Will you be on?
Hey, sorry we haven't had a chance to talk or play yet. If you want to get a hold of me easily just find me on skype. As far as finding me on skype, my name is Aaron Kelley; and my skype name is ayellek. I'm also on Discord and my name is Cool Beans on there. Just make sure to let me know it's you requesting some how. I will be playing tonight at some point with several friends. Maybe you can join in the fun!!

BlazeBoy

Inkling
I'm decent at Splatoon, A- and level 32, beat Story Mode.
Haven't lost a Splatfest yet.
My time is EST, and I'm generally on later on Fridays, most of the day Saturdays and Sundays.
My best weapons are '52 Gal, Sloshing Machine, and Aerospray RG.
Hate Splat Zones, partial to Tower Control, love Rainmaker.
I’m making a team wanna join?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom