Looking for a team!

Protege

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Lulzy16
Switch Friend Code
SW-4410-4786-4028
I've actually never made one of these before, so I'm kinda iffy on what does and doesn't belong here, but I guess we'll just go with what I think needs to be on here.

So, I go by a lot of names, but my most commonly used are Enigma, Ray, and Protege, but my Discord name changes pretty often because I'm indecisive about that kind of stuff.

I played Splatoon 1 and managed to reach S+ 99. I'm hoping to hit a similar level in Splatoon 2, but since I got the game on only Sunday, I've only managed B+ in TC, B in SZ, and C- in RM.

I've been on three teams for Splatoon 1, those being Hue, TSF, and Vitality, in that order. I co-ran Hue and Vitality, and was a member of TSF. I also have multiple years of experience as an IGL in other games, having been on teams for games like Team Fortress 2, CS:GO, and other shooters. I like to come up with strategy and make call-outs for my team to push, pull back, and generally co-ordinate, though I admit this is something I need to work on doing in the moment.

I am UNABLE to stream, but I would be more than happy to go back and watch streams of matches if any are available so that we could see my issues to work on them.

I live in the EST timezone, and my availability is pretty open with a few exceptions.

I have college classes during the day, but on Tuesday nights I have a class from 6:30 to 9:50. I also work every Friday night, 5 to 10. And Saturday and Sunday I'm either working 10 to 6 or 3 to 10. I know two weeks in advance.

I mostly play the Dualies, the Splattershot Pros, the Splattershots, and the Octobrush, but I'm more of a flex player and I'm willing to put in practice to learn most any weapon and play style to fit the needs of a team.

Overall, I'm looking for people who will cooperate with my schedule and who will work with me to improve my play in all aspects to become the best player I can be.

Oh yeah, and I'm 20, if that helps you any.

If you find yourself interested in me, let me know and I'll shoot you a DM with my Discord ID.

BrebWiz

Inkling
NNID
joshuaf11703
SolidJello#1805
My team is about a week old but we have about 7 members (and growing) but hence you have a TON of splat1 experience i don't mind letting you join my team also its great that you are in the est timezone considering 2 of my teammates have est timezone

IS Ω OmaGa

Inkling
NNID
jujublue2
Switch Friend Code
SW-6322-3602-4628
What rank are you now?
If u have the rank my team is looking for, u may be able to join!

Lopez4

Inkling
NNID
Lopez4
Switch Friend Code
SW-1950-7205-3036
Hey man I’m looking to join a team also. Please let me know if you need a member

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom