• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

looking for a team!!

sydeorder

Inkling
Pronouns
she/her
Switch Friend Code
SW-2549-0485-3599
hi! im bonnie, im 15 and im looking for a casual team!! i’m able to join vc but i am unable to talk (due to stuff at home). i can still listen to callouts and give out my own through the in game signals, i understand if thats a game killer

if you dont mind the vc issues, i main the splatana stamper, i also use a variety of shooters/dualies, chargers, and sloshers. i’m A+ rank and moving towards S rank.

if you’re in a team and interested in recruiting me i appreciate it a lot!! if so you can add me on discord, silkishsong, and we can discuss more there!

Bennet

Inkling Cadet
NNID
scamton
Switch Friend Code
SW-7447-6424-1120
I don't have Discord and I am only 13 years old (just turned 13 6 days ago) and am only ranked C but trying my hardest to get to S rank (and it is through via Rainmaker)

briank913

Pro Squid
NNID
briank913
Switch Friend Code
SW-0159-0074-0919
I don't have Discord and I am only 13 years old (just turned 13 6 days ago) and am only ranked C but trying my hardest to get to S rank (and it is through via Rainmaker)
It takes practice. Try the different modes and see what vibes with you best. Rainmaker can be hard especially since I find that people aren't good with RM on Open often. Try doing Series at least once too: you don't pay as much points and the payout you get is tremendous if you complete the series.

By the way, happy belated birthday!

Mx_Diva

Splatoon Playing Spinster
Premium
Pronouns
She/Her
NNID
Mx_Diva
Switch Friend Code
SW-6445-1547-4212
I feel your pain. I tried twice and went 0-3 each time.

Madt123

Inkling Cadet
Pronouns
She/Her/Hers
NNID
xerneas
Switch Friend Code
SW-5046-3858-9981
Me and some of my friends have a funny lil team that doesn't even play competitively

we don't have discord

and we only text

and we are all on the younger side (middle school/high school)

and we are a c rank - a rank

but if you want you can join @sydeorder

Bennet

Inkling Cadet
NNID
scamton
Switch Friend Code
SW-7447-6424-1120
It takes practice. Try the different modes and see what vibes with you best. Rainmaker can be hard especially since I find that people aren't good with RM on Open often. Try doing Series at least once too: you don't pay as much points and the payout you get is tremendous if you complete the series.

By the way, happy belated birthday!
I already did a sereis and won it

Bennet

Inkling Cadet
NNID
scamton
Switch Friend Code
SW-7447-6424-1120
hi! im bonnie, im 15 and im looking for a casual team!! i’m able to join vc but i am unable to talk (due to stuff at home). i can still listen to callouts and give out my own through the in game signals, i understand if thats a game killer

if you dont mind the vc issues, i main the splatana stamper, i also use a variety of shooters/dualies, chargers, and sloshers. i’m A+ rank and moving towards S rank.

if you’re in a team and interested in recruiting me i appreciate it a lot!! if so you can add me on discord, silkishsong, and we can discuss more there!
you can join my team the Goofy Goobers if ya want

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom