• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

looking for a team

Shroomy

Inkling
Pronouns
octo
i’ve never reached out for a team before so i don’t know how this is going to go.

i’m looking for a team that is serious about the game but also a team i can have fun with.

i need a team who is going to be available not just on weekends and two times a week for practice.

i’d like to be able to play with people who have a grasp on what their doing and be able to take leadership when needed.

confident about their play style enough to play anarchy. must be able to carry rainmaker.

be able to have patience. we aren’t going to be a perfect team especially not right off the bat. which is why being able to take leadership at times we need it is important. i also don’t mind coaching as long as you can also take constructive criticism on your coaching.

i would prefer an older squad aged at least 17+ i am a 27 year old who is open to doing voice chat.

there will be trial and errors im willing to be patient if i see you’re trying.

i know i sound strict but im actually pretty laid back i just really don’t want a team that isn’t focused on the objective or a team that is too serious and can’t have fun.

DCs are not allowed. i don’t care what the situation is. if you intentionally DC you’re automatically out.

if you intentionally throw you’re automatically out.

if you're rude or just straight up being a jerk you’re out.

about me:
mildly competitive. don’t care about S rank but it would be cool to get there.

big fan of splatoon as a game.

i just picked up stamper but i have a decent understanding for it. i was a dualies main but didn’t like the limitations dualies provided.

everyone has their own play style and i would like it if we all improved from playing with each other and by reaching out to each other, asking what we can improve on as a team and also be able to help each other out.

please tell me about yourself in the comments. weapon main, favorite sub/special, what do you do when you aren’t playing splatoon. whatever you think would be helpful in getting to understand you as both a person and as a splatoon player. i want to be able to connect with the team as well so we can have a good relationships between teammates.

i also made a discord for adult gamers who like splatoon. https://discord.gg/gUTPxcgQ it's not entirely adult exclusive so feel free to stop by

Last edited:

hamnerheads

Inkling
Pronouns
any
Switch Friend Code
SW-3888-0874-7382
you seem like a good fit to play with

ive been playing since 1 but never got into the competitive scene
play support explo/shooter
comfortable s+
and also a big fan of the game

im a big fan of splat bombs. i mained vanilla jr in 2 and something about the physics of chucking bombs makes sense to me. i think this is also why i like to play explo lol.
i play splatoon when i can. my schedule is pretty flexible, im on EST.

my discord is hamn#3083 if you wanna play^^

Mx_Diva

Splatoon Playing Spinster
Premium
Pronouns
She/Her
NNID
Mx_Diva
Switch Friend Code
SW-6445-1547-4212
I’m even older than you and I’m S rank now.

Discord: mx_diva
Look for the pink boombox.

Edit: I made everything about this game sound dirty.

Last edited:

Babab

Inkster Jr.
Pronouns
He/Him
Switch Friend Code
SW-7735-7052-6321
I’m not looking for a team but just wanted to encourage you to keep playing the game and continue your journey in competitive. It can be very difficult finding a team sometimes, and it can also be scary to make the first free agent post as you’ve done here.
yeah
Have a great day

WaftedIntoWar

Inkling
Pronouns
He/Him
Switch Friend Code
SW-6603-8895-2009
hey! i’m a frontline player. fav sub is burst bomb, fav special is inkjet

i'm 17, i like to make or listen to music in my free time. i am a saxophonist, and an aspiring oboist and pianist.

reach out to me at schnoz#9097

NumberOneAries

Octo With Jazz
Premium
Pronouns
They/Them
Switch Friend Code
SW-4468-2079-9300

NumberOneAries

Octo With Jazz
Premium
Pronouns
They/Them
Switch Friend Code
SW-4468-2079-9300
I definitely need a team to play with and DEFINITELY adults 😭
My discord is NumberOneAries

Splatacus

Inkling
Pronouns
He / Him
Switch Friend Code
SW-3664-5243-1618
But we are!

@Mx_Diva, a friend of mine and me started playing together. We still could need one or two players to complete our Team.

@NumberOneAries: Would you like to join us?

Splatacus

Inkling
Pronouns
He / Him
Switch Friend Code
SW-3664-5243-1618
Cool!

Same for you:

"Can you find me on Discord? My name there is gronfo."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom