• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Looking for A+ to S rank players

LAX

Pro Squid
NNID
ninfanjohn
We are looking for one more A+ to S rank squid for our main roster. I am the sniper for Twilight Squid Squad and we need a .96 Gal Deco and .52 Gal Main. Our team pretty much covers every other weapon except for those two and these two weapons are really good. Comment if you want to join and you main these weapons.

mr_cookies4

Inkling
NNID
doublebackflip74
We are looking for one more A+ to S rank squid for our main roster. I am the sniper for Twilight Squid Squad and we need a .96 Gal Deco and .52 Gal Main. Our team pretty much covers every other weapon except for those two and these two weapons are really good. Comment if you want to join and you main these weapons.
Hi. I am a solid S rank and I play tentatek, 52 gal and occasionally heavy splatling. I would love to squad and play competitively however my availability will be spotty. Usually weekday evenings/saturdays are the only time I'm on. If you're interested let me know.

LAX

Pro Squid
NNID
ninfanjohn
Hi. I am a solid S rank and I play tentatek, 52 gal and occasionally heavy splatling. I would love to squad and play competitively however my availability will be spotty. Usually weekday evenings/saturdays are the only time I'm on. If you're interested let me know.
ok, here is our discord channel so you can comment to the leader of TSs about joining. https://discord.gg/0dwamiaqPHnxeh1O

Brodie

Inkling
NNID
Brodie4462
Hey I'm an A+ .96 Gal Deco user and I'm interested in joining.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom