• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Looking for a twin with voice chat

Puffinn

Inkling
NNID
Castielle
Hello! I'm Jess, I'm 22 and currently A rank.
Trying my best to make my way up to S and was almost there yesterday when the losing streak struck(I blame splatzones.) I'm not looking to be carried to the top, I just want someone to play with because playing alone is getting boring and sad.

Either Discord or Skype are fine. I'd prefer playing with someone who's 18+ and I'd like it if you had a positive attitude!

BlazingKick

Inkling
NNID
TempleTime
Trying my best to make my way up to S and was almost there yesterday when the losing streak struck(I blame splatzones.) I'm not looking to be carried to the top, I just want someone to play with because playing alone is getting boring and sad.

Either Discord or Skype are fine. I'd prefer playing with someone who's 18+ and I'd like it if you had a positive attitude!
Good afternoon, Puffinn. My name is Blazing Kick and I'm in a squad called Lock N' Splat group. It's mostly A through S+ but ranks do not matter. I main the Carbon Roller Deco. If you're interested in joining our group, let us know and we'll set up a trial to see how good you are.
My NNID is TempleTime.
And I have Skype.

ndayadn

yeah
NNID
Seabass
similar with me, not looking for a clan exactly but someone (or more people) to twin with could be nice. I'm on a seesaw called S rank.
shoot me a message if you like!

Sombrinha

Inkling
NNID
kagecanada

I want to up my second account from A to S too (not the same NNID of my profile). If you interested, you can add me in skype. The NNID of my second account is KageSombrinha.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom