• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Looking for a US Central Time Zone Group

ssdesigner

Inkster Jr.
NNID
ssdesigner
Hey, ssdesigner here. Looking for a US Midwest squad to play with. I'm based in Minnesota, Central Time Zone. I generally like to play most days between 3PM and 9PM and I'm looking for a squad to practice and play competitively with. I main the berry splattershot pro. I roam between A- and A and am looking for a team around that level. I have discord on my iPhone and would like to use voice comms in our games. I'm new to both groups and discord, but I've been playing for 2 years now, so I'm looking for a group that can bring me up to speed a bit.

Kiwiii

Senior Squid
NNID
Acquiescent
HUE has a few central time zone players, a few british members, eastern and I think west coast, but we all play regularly - every day actually. We are 16+ and accept B rank and higher, we have a few S+ players, and B players we are helping grow together, we are on Discord, but, we seek very active members, if this seems like your style please DM me and we can discuss a try out session~

-Leader Kiwiii

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom