• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Looking For Adut Squad to Join

gucci253

Inkling
I'm new to the Splatoon community but I love the game. I'm A- rank or above in all modes and having trouble breaking into S rank. I want a group of adults that I can play league with.

I'm ready and eager to learn more about the mechanics of Splatoon (techniques, strategy, meta)

I want to play competitive but I'm not quite there yet. Willing to train/practice/scrim to get there.

Not sure where to start so I hope you nice squids can point me in the right direction!

I'm in a group on discord called Day Old Sushi. I think the official age requirement is 25. It's a mature group with many in their 30s and 40s. you can find people to league, play sr, and we have random private battles too. Let me know if you would like an invite.

ssdesigner

Inkster Jr.
NNID
ssdesigner
I'm in a group on discord called Day Old Sushi. I think the official age requirement is 25. It's a mature group with many in their 30s and 40s. you can find people to league, play sr, and we have random private battles too. Let me know if you would like an invite.
I'd love an invite. I play central time zone 3:00pm-8:00pm

Zelda4Prez

Inkling
Switch Friend Code
SW-6311-3966-8407
Hi! My buddy and I would love an invite. I'm 32 he is 30. We are looking for more people to play with. Last night we stayed up all night rocking splatfest, but would of been wonderful with two more people so we could of done team lobby. Thanks!

Hi! My buddy and I would love an invite. I'm 32 he is 30. We are looking for more people to play with. Last night we stayed up all night rocking splatfest, but would of been wonderful with two more people so we could of done team lobby. Thanks!
Sending you a dm

xaldyn13

Inkling
Switch Friend Code
SW-7449-2091-6127
HI there, I've played a lot of splatoon since the first games release, and I just got into ranked with 2. I'm 27, father of 3, so very mature... possible to get an invite, it'd be great to have people to league up with and use more strategy. Just joined a group but turned out to be a lot of kids I think.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom