Message me!

Last edited:

Meeposer

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Meeposer
Looking for a 4th person to play with for quads! :D

Message me!
Hello! Can I join your squad? I'm a B (Usually A but bad pairings and disconnections plague me), and main the splatterscope!
I can't use voice chats or anything like that but could I still join your squad?

StefanJazz

Inkling
NNID
StefanJazz
I want to join youre squad im B+ 87 and i use the octobrush nouveau or the tentatek splattershot nintendo ID StefanJazz

NNID
MrNuclearPumpkin
Hello! Can I join your squad? I'm a B (Usually A but bad pairings and disconnections plague me), and main the splatterscope!
I can't use voice chats or anything like that but could I still join your squad?
If you have Skype, add me: riako-san

NNID
MrNuclearPumpkin
All you are added. If you can give me your skype's we can keep in contact whenever we start. :o

StefanJazz

Inkling
NNID
StefanJazz
All you are added. If you can give me your skype's we can keep in contact whenever we start. :scared:
I just made one its StefanJazz123 (StefanJazz was taken ☹) but i might be on only in the weekends because im going somewhere and we come back every weekend soo yeah

mr.squidninja

Inkster Jr.
NNID
DeNinja
Can I join I am B but I am almost B+. I can add you on skype my name is ButtaBean. I will be able to play on March 24. I play tenteck splattershot, it looks like you already have a sniper, Dual Squelcher, and Carbon Roller. Plz reply

mr.squidninja

Inkster Jr.
NNID
DeNinja
Ok I will March 24 this is because I am in a residential school so I can talk later on March 24. Talk to you then.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom