• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Looking for B+ to S+ Squids || Ranked Quad Squad Needed

Cactus

Semi-Pro Squid
Hello everyone (´・ω・`)
Before I start off, I'd like to apologize for the length of this post. I wasn't really sure what to put, so I put most everything I thought would be necessary.

I'm currently a level 48, A- Player who is looking for a quad squad.
My friend is currently a level 47, A- Player who is looking for a squad.

My main weapons–in order from most used to least used–are :

Octoshot Replica/Tentatek Splattershot
:wst_shot_normal01: :suctionbomb::inkzooka:

Friend's main weapons–in order from most used to least used–are :

Sloshing Machine
No Current Image/ :splatbomb::bombrush:
Kelp Splatterscope
:wst_charge_normalscp01::sprinkler::killerwail:
Dynamo Roller (Both Variants)
:wst_roller_heavy00::sprinkler::echolocator:
:wst_roller_heavy01::splatbomb::inkstrike:
Eliter 3K Scope –
:wst_charge_longscp00::burstbomb::echolocator:

Gear I most use (Many combinations of those listed):
Gear as of 01/09/16 - May change once re-rolled abilities at Spyke.
:head_msn000: :ability_runspeed: :ability_runspeed::ability_runspeed::ability_damage: //
:clothes_tel006: :ability_swimspeed: :ability_runspeed::ability_runspeed::ability_runspeed: //
:shoes_sdl000: :ability_runspeed: :ability_swimspeed::ability_swimspeed::ability_swimspeed: // :shoes_lts000: :ability_swimspeed: :ability_runspeed::ability_runspeed::ability_runspeed:

What I'm looking for :

• B+ to S+ Players who are willing to play loads of games. :)

• Players good at the following weapons -
Tentatek Splattershot
Eliter 3K (Scope / No Scope) (Non Custom)
:wst_charge_long00: :burstbomb::echolocator:
:wst_charge_longscp00: :burstbomb::echolocator:
Splattershot Jr
:wst_shot_first00: :splatbomb::bubbler:
.96 / .56 Gal (Deco/Non Deco is fine)
:wst_shot_gravity00::splashwall::killerwail:
:wst_shot_gravity01::seeker::inkstrike:
:wst_shot_heavy00: :sprinkler::echolocator:
:wst_shot_heavy01::splashwall::kraken:
Custom Jet Squelcher
:wst_shot_long01::burstbomb::kraken:
These weapons are ideal if you can use them, but use whatever you are good at, everything will be fine! :)

If you want to join, just drop your Rank, Level, Weapon, and NNID down below, and I'll add you.
OR You can add me and my friend.

My NNID: f.orkk
Friend's NNID: KazooNinja

Message me/him saying "Squidboards - QuadSquad1" or something along those lines

Extra Info (Include Timezone, would be helpful, but not required :))
Timezone : Central UTC -6:00
Times Available:

Monday - Thursday : 4:00 PM ~ 7:45 PM Central UTC
Friday : 4:10 PM ~ 10:30 PM Central UTC
Saturday : 8AM/12:00 PM (Depending on when I wake up :p) ~ 11:30 PM Central UTC
Sunday : 8AM/12:00PM (^) ~ 8:00 PM Central UTC

If you made it this far, I'd like to thank you for reading this post! I realize that this was long. :p
Hopefully some people are willing to join the Quad Squad. Once again, Thank you :D!

Last edited:

Erm33

Inkling
NNID
Erm-33
I'm in the UK so timezone would make it difficult to play in the week, but am available Saturday and Sunday in those times. I main splattershot Jr but also good enough with a few other weapons. Level 50 S rank player. Add me if you want to play this morning NNID erm-33.

SplatoonisBagels

Inkster Jr.
NNID
joje02
Hey if you still need someone to play with, I could join. I'm a lv 40 S rank player and the role I usually play offensive. I main the Tri-Slosher, Sploosh-o-matic and the Rapid Blaster (all vanilla weapon variants). I live in EST and just friend me if you want to play.

Cactus

Semi-Pro Squid
Hey if you still need someone to play with, I could join. I'm a lv 40 S rank player and the role I usually play offensive. I main the Tri-Slosher, Sploosh-o-matic and the Rapid Blaster (all vanilla weapon variants). I live in EST and just friend me if you want to play.
I'm in the UK so timezone would make it difficult to play in the week, but am available Saturday and Sunday in those times. I main splattershot Jr but also good enough with a few other weapons. Level 50 S rank player. Add me if you want to play this morning NNID erm-33.
You guys are in, if you want to still join :D My friend and I are available almost all this week. Sadly, though, not on Friday-Saturday 11-11 because of a Splatfest. We can set up a time if you guys want.

Th3bomb93

Inkling
NNID
th3bomb93
Hey im usually looking for a group to squad with, i notice you're full but if you need help im in the moutain time zone i ususally main the Sploosh(both variants) the Carbon Roller (vanilla) and assortment of other shooters (Areospray RG, Dual Squelcher, and i am will to try other weapons as long as they aren't snipers) currently an A- rank looking to grow also My squid boards username is my NNID.

STAY FRESH!!

Cactus

Semi-Pro Squid
Hey im usually looking for a group to squad with, i notice you're full but if you need help im in the moutain time zone i ususally main the Sploosh(both variants) the Carbon Roller (vanilla) and assortment of other shooters (Areospray RG, Dual Squelcher, and i am will to try other weapons as long as they aren't snipers) currently an A- rank looking to grow also My squid boards username is my NNID.

STAY FRESH!!
How is Saturday - Sunday next week?

TruePietro

Inkling
NNID
pie-dogg4098
Hello everyone (´・ω・`)
Before I start off, I'd like to apologize for the length of this post. I wasn't really sure what to put, so I put most everything I thought would be necessary.

I'm currently a level 48, A- Player who is looking for a quad squad.
My friend is currently a level 47, A- Player who is looking for a squad.

My main weapons–in order from most used to least used–are :

Octobrush
:wst_roller_brushnormal00::squidbeacon::kraken:
.52 Gal Deco
.96 Gal Deco
Splattershot Jr
:wst_shot_first00::splatbomb::bubbler:

Friend's main weapons–in order from most used to least used–are :

Sloshing Machine
No Current Image/ :splatbomb::bombrush:
Kelp Splatterscope
:wst_charge_normalscp01::sprinkler::killerwail:
Dynamo Roller (Both Variants)
:wst_roller_heavy00::sprinkler::echolocator:
:wst_roller_heavy01::splatbomb::inkstrike:
Eliter 3K Scope –
:wst_charge_longscp00::burstbomb::echolocator:

Gear I most use (Many combinations of those listed):
Gear as of 01/09/16 - May change once re-rolled abilities at Spyke.
:head_first: :ability_inkrecovery: :ability_damage::ability_damage::ability_quickrespawn: or :head_hbd002: :ability_damage: :ability_inksavermain::ability_inksavermain::ability_quicksuperjump: or :head_amb002: :ability_defenseup: :ability_inksaversub::ability_damage::ability_defenseup:
:clothes_swt006: :ability_coldblooded: :ability_specialsaver::ability_damage::ability_quicksuperjump: or :clothes_tly007: :ability_damage: :ability_inkrecovery::ability_damage::ability_swimspeed: or :clothes_tes022: :ability_ninjasquid: :ability_damage::ability_damage::ability_damage:
:shoes_sht008: :ability_stealthjump: :ability_quickrespawn::ability_inksavermain:*:ability_quickrespawn:or :shoes_sht004: :ability_damage: :ability_inkrecovery::ability_inkrecovery::ability_inkrecovery: or :shoes_cfs001: :ability_damage: :ability_quickrespawn::ability_damage::ability_damage:
* = Not sure if this is the correct ability on my gear.
Not listed:
MAWCASINS: :ability_inkrecovery: :ability_inksavermain::ability_inksavermain::ability_inksavermain:
If you want/need me to wear/use a specific combination, or recommend a set for me to wear, please tell me. I'll gladly switch my gear/weapon.

What I'm looking for :

• I'm looking for anyone who is an experienced player, that is good at a minimum of 2/3 of the Ranked Game Modes (Rainmaker, Tower Control, Splat Zones)

• B+ to S+ Players who are willing to play loads of games. :)

• Players good at the following weapons -
Tentatek Splattershot
Eliter 3K (Scope / No Scope) (Non Custom)
:wst_charge_long00: :burstbomb::echolocator:
:wst_charge_longscp00: :burstbomb::echolocator:
Splattershot Jr
:wst_shot_first00: :splatbomb::bubbler:
.96 / .56 Gal (Deco/Non Deco is fine)
:wst_shot_gravity00::splashwall::killerwail:
:wst_shot_heavy00: :sprinkler::echolocator:
Custom Jet Squelcher
:wst_shot_long01::burstbomb::kraken:
These weapons are ideal if you can use them, but use whatever you are good at, everything will be fine! :)

If you want to join, just drop your Rank, Level, Weapon, and NNID down below, and I'll add you.
OR You can add me and my friend.

My NNID: f.orkk
Friend's NNID: KazooNinja

Message me/him saying "Squidboards - QuadSquad1" or something along those lines

Extra Info (Include Timezone, would be helpful, but not required :))
Timezone : Central UTC -6:00
Times Available:

Monday - Thursday : 4:00 PM ~ 7:45 PM Central UTC
Friday : 4:10 PM ~ 10:30 PM Central UTC
Saturday : 8AM/12:00 PM (Depending on when I wake up :p) ~ 11:30 PM Central UTC
Sunday : 8AM/12:00PM (^) ~ 8:00 PM Central UTC

If you made it this far, I'd like to thank you for reading this post! I realize that this was long. :p
Hopefully some people are willing to join the Quad Squad. Once again, Thank you :D!
I am looking for a squad to play with. I am A rank and mainly play the tentatek but I am starting to learn more weapons. I want to meet people to create a squad with mainly with skype

Beef

Inkling
NNID
starberst1
Hey! If youre still accepting people to squad, may I join? I use chargers,mostly e liter and kelp, and both squelchers. It depends on what map it is though, but Im fine using whichever you would prefer. Im lvl 50 and in S rank and my nnid is starberst1. Im PST/UTC -8:00 time and im availabe from 2:30pm to 5:30 pm Mon-Thurs. 8:30am to 5:30pm Fri-Sat. Not available on Sunday though..

Th3bomb93

Inkling
NNID
th3bomb93
You guys are in, if you want to still join :D My friend and I are available almost all this week. Sadly, though, not on Friday-Saturday 11-11 because of a Splatfest. We can set up a time if you guys want.
works for me

Ben21Falcon

Ben21Falcon
NNID
benh2121
Hello! I am a B+ tentatek player ! I was in SND for 8 months and have a lot of experience, overall i think i would fit in.

Inkling Ash

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Zachy_Dad
Can I join I can play with a lot of the weopons you mentioned and Im an S+

Inkling Ash

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Zachy_Dad
Hey can I twin squad with you Im an S+

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom