• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Looking for competitive/fun team

applepie

Inkling
NNID
smith0330
Name:
NNID- Smith0330
IGN- apple 3.14

Weapons:
Custom Jet, Dual Squelcher, nZap, .52 gal, Splatershot, Splat Roller/Carbon, Slosher, Splaterscope

Experience:
Haven't been on a Splatoon team yet, but have past competitive FPS experience and other competitive experience. I tend to have a good logistical approach on games, as well paired with good game mechanics and decision making.

What I'm looking for:
Some kind of competitive team with that also wants to fun a bit of fun, I want to grow into a player that can win tournaments.. but at the same time I want to be able to enjoy myself with the people who I am around. So in essence a team that will help me grow as a player with others who have the same level of dedication and commitment as me, who just happen to be a cool bunch of people? I've been told I have a great attitude, also if playing on a "2nd" team or even having to sit sometimes in tournaments is what it takes I don't mind.

About me:
- College student, who works part time. I'm just looking for a cool bunch of people who want to grow as a team together to eventually become the best.
Time Zone- PST

Last edited:

Krozo

Full Squid
NNID
KrozoMagnus
Hey, applepie! My name is Krozo and I am the current Blooper Ink NA team captain. We are looking for some substitutes/ co-main members for our team. We have four main members as of now, but one has sketchy availability at the time. We have a lot of fun for sure. PM me if you have any more question. And I would like to interview in text chat and then through voice chat. We've played in quite a few tournaments too, so we are serious about the competitive community.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom