applepie

Inkling
NNID
smith0330
Name:
NNID- Smith0330
IGN- apple 3.14

Weapons:
Custom Jet, Dual Squelcher, nZap, .52 gal, Splatershot, Splat Roller/Carbon, Slosher, Splaterscope

Experience:
Haven't been on a Splatoon team yet, but have past competitive FPS experience and other competitive experience. I tend to have a good logistical approach on games, as well paired with good game mechanics and decision making.

What I'm looking for:
Some kind of competitive team with that also wants to fun a bit of fun, I want to grow into a player that can win tournaments.. but at the same time I want to be able to enjoy myself with the people who I am around. So in essence a team that will help me grow as a player with others who have the same level of dedication and commitment as me, who just happen to be a cool bunch of people? I've been told I have a great attitude, also if playing on a "2nd" team or even having to sit sometimes in tournaments is what it takes I don't mind.

About me:
- College student, who works part time. I'm just looking for a cool bunch of people who want to grow as a team together to eventually become the best.
Time Zone- PST

Last edited:

Krozo

Full Squid
NNID
KrozoMagnus
Hey, applepie! My name is Krozo and I am the current Blooper Ink NA team captain. We are looking for some substitutes/ co-main members for our team. We have four main members as of now, but one has sketchy availability at the time. We have a lot of fun for sure. PM me if you have any more question. And I would like to interview in text chat and then through voice chat. We've played in quite a few tournaments too, so we are serious about the competitive community.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom