Looking for competitive team

PhoenixRiku

Inkster Jr.
NNID
SweeetPR
I'm a fast learner. Prefer a group that is 18+ as I do have work obligations and such.

Updates: Highly prefer squads that are currently scrimming \ participating intournaments. I also would prefer a squad of others that are S and higher. That being said I don't necessarily care on your past results I mainly am just looking for s team that wants to compete and improve.

Last edited:

PhoenixRiku

Inkster Jr.
NNID
SweeetPR
Bump with updates.

I'm now S rank. Looking for a competitive team that is active and participates in tournaments. If interested please get in contact with me on the boards so I can ask about stuff like when you guys play to make sure it fits with myself and what not.

Lucario

Inkling
NNID
Lucario448FTW
Hey I'd love to play with you. I am a+ and play most weekends although I can't play for 2 weeks as of tommorrow

Syd_Vicious3375

Inkster Jr.
NNID
ShelbyLynn08
Hey, We have a group that are A's and S's and we need a couple more people. We squid party, we squad, we voice chat and text each other. We are all 17+ and we tend to be up later at night EST. As of right now we are not in any tournaments but we are working on building our groups cynergy. If you are interested in joining us, let me know.

PhoenixRiku

Inkster Jr.
NNID
SweeetPR
Added this to first post but I will add it here.

Updates: Highly prefer squads that are currently scrimming \ participating intournaments. I also would prefer a squad of others that are all S and higher. That being said I don't necessarily care on your past results I mainly am just looking for a team that wants to compete and improve.

PhoenixRiku

Inkster Jr.
NNID
SweeetPR
Ever thought about starting your own squad?
Of course I have, but not a lot of people post on the forums that would necessarily meet what I would be looking for. So unless a lot of people just look for people to post recruitment topics themselves then it appears like it would be hard to form a squad at this point in the game.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom