Looking For Europe Players & Squads!

Malakbel

Inkling
NNID
Malakbel
Hi guys. I notice there are a lot of NA players on East Coast, West Coast etc. While it's helpful to add them and I'm grateful, it's hard to try and play with them because of timezones. If possible I'd like to add european players and if you/they want we could try setting up a group chat so it's easier to setup a duo/tri/four squad etc. I'm adding people left and right, but it's important to actually have a platform to communicate on and not just this forum, the Wii U also isn't exactly helpful in that regard except maybe MiiVerse and I don't know how that thing works lol.

Personally I'm interested in both playing casually and competitively. While I'm actually a competitive person by nature (I've also played League of Legends and played in a few times and reach Diamond V in ranked). I know it's hard to setup a team and keep playing with the same players, because a lot of times people are not available to play. It's hard to find the right people and right now, I'm not even sure myself how long I can keep playing Splatoon. (Don't let that discourage you from adding me though) So I'm mostly interested in just adding people and seeing how it goes, I imagine playing in groups with voice chat is a lot more fun than playing solo. A lot! I still didn't have the chance -,-'

Right now I'm B+ btw, I prefer using Splatterscope and Custom Blaster.

Anyway please comment, add my NNID: Malakbel and if you want also add my skype: mjgamer. I will add whoever I have to a Splatoon skype group which will likely grow over time, I hope. Or you could add me to your own groups or reference me to whatever platform you are using for your groups if it's not skype. Please add me, I'm a lonely splatling. Thanks!

E: My timezone is CEST, GMT+2, UCT+1. The Netherlands

DeeWee UNub

Full Squid
NNID
HOPE_Glimmer
Add me ;) I'm from Ireland and my NNID is HOPE_Glimmer. I'm currently B+ too and I use the N-ZAP85. I'll also add you on skype.

Malakbel

Inkling
NNID
Malakbel
More Europe peepz? Already got cookiemonster also, if possible I'd like more people from European timezone

YuriXen32

Inkling
NNID
LoXenThreeTwo
Im here! From Italy!
Level 31 rank B+

Expert user of carbon roller , gold & silver aerograph, and .52 cal.

NNID LoXenThreeTwo

Rcole

Inkling
NNID
rorymark
I'm S rank luna/96 Deco user and if you - or anyone else who has posted - PMs you can join a group of squids from EU who squad regularly and keep in contact through Whatsapp.

Edit - NNID rorymark

aWiiboYoutube

Inkling
NNID
aWiiboYoutube
I'm here as well!
Level 30, Rank B.
I'm from The Netherlands as well. :D
NNID: aWiiboYoutube
The only thing is that I can't talk. Is that a problem? My main weapon is the Krak on splat roller / E litre 3k scope.

Tim

Amaclo

Inkling
NNID
Amaclo
I'm in if you want me
I'm from france :)
NNID:Amaclo
have skype but never use it unless u=you really want me too.
I pretty much use mostly the roller and the N-ZAP but I change from time to time ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom