Looking for experienced squids !

Diego reyes

Inkster Jr.
NNID
COOLCRAFT022
Rules:
1: You have to been playing splatoon for more than 4 months
2: Tell me Your Weapon(s) that you use frequently
3: Tell me your play style (exp: you like to rush)
4: How often do you play splatoon ?
5: Why do you want to join ?
Well I hope you took time to answer these questions carefully and wisely, good luck !

Gatsby

Pro Squid
Rules:
1: You have to been playing splatoon for more than 4 months
2: Tell me Your Weapon(s) that you use frequently
3: Tell me your play style (exp: you like to rush)
4: How often do you play splatoon ?
5: Why do you want to join ?
Well I hope you took time to answer these questions carefully and wisely, good luck !
I've been playing for at least 6 months

I use just about every weapon

The play style varies but I play a supportive role taking out enemines making sure that zone is covered I can carry RM but don't want to ride the tower unless I am using charger that is equipped for that.

I play Splatoon just about everyday since it is summer break

I want to join so I can enjoy the game with others and make friends in the community.

Reply with questions if you have any

Thanks,

Gatsby

Diego reyes

Inkster Jr.
NNID
COOLCRAFT022
Ok than friend me and lets twin squad, by the way do you have skype ?

Thunderlipps

Inkster Jr.
NNID
TaylorWiiU2013
Rules:
1: You have to been playing splatoon for more than 4 months. YES
2: Tell me Your Weapon(s) that you use frequently: Rollers mainly Carbon and Golden, like to mess around with Bento Splattershot in Turf wars
3: Tell me your play style (exp: you like to rush) sometimes rush or flank but like to play objectively and defensively.
4: How often do you play splatoon? Almost daily 9-12 EST
5: Why do you want to join ? Tired of Japanese idiots and players who dont understand objectives or how to flank or push into enemy base when leading

Currently A- have been as high as A 80s

The Wizard

Inkling
1: Ive been playing since about a month after the game came out. 11 months I guess.
2: I use Aerospray MG, N-Zap, Wasabi Splattershot, Splattershot Pro, Splatterscope. Just depends on how I'm playing and what I'm playing
3: I play aggressive. I try to cover lots of ground get lots of splats
4: I play most days, mostly at nights except weekends when I play anytime. Central time zone
5: Looking for a group of casual players to play with. I enjoy playing with the same people and getting to know their play style

Dessgeega

Egyptian Goo God
Switch Friend Code
SW-3756-0533-5215
Why is playtime even listed as a requirement? There's people who've hit S rank in their first month on the game. On top of that, you have no way to verify that they're telling the truth about when they got the game, as opposed to more concrete evidence like rank. That's just silly.

Diego reyes

Inkster Jr.
NNID
COOLCRAFT022
1: Ive been playing since about a month after the game came out. 11 months I guess.
2: I use Aerospray MG, N-Zap, Wasabi Splattershot, Splattershot Pro, Splatterscope. Just depends on how I'm playing and what I'm playing
3: I play aggressive. I try to cover lots of ground get lots of splats
4: I play most days, mostly at nights except weekends when I play anytime. Central time zone
5: Looking for a group of casual players to play with. I enjoy playing with the same people and getting to know their play style
Ok than thanks for answering the questions, so when are you available today? Or on Monday?

Diego reyes

Inkster Jr.
NNID
COOLCRAFT022
Why is playtime even listed as a requirement? There's people who've hit S rank in their first month on the game. On top of that, you have no way to verify that they're telling the truth about when they got the game, as opposed to more concrete evidence like rank. That's just silly.
I know some people might lie, but im not looking for rank im looking play time :)

The Wizard

Inkling
I should have some time later today. Possibly this afternoon. My nnid is theonlyfish

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom