Looking for Female players for Squid Party/Private Battle

sallyeah

Inkling
NNID
sallyeah
Hi. I am looking for female only players. It is not that I am bias against male players; it is that I feel awkward chatting to one on Skype. I will blush in red...

My Nintendo Network Id is sallyeah. I love to host Hide and Seek, or some squid party stuffs; just something to ease off the angst from Rank battles. I am fine with any rank players since it is just about having fun. We can also arrange some weapon testing sessions for private battles. I am not a pro, but I dare to try on weapons that I am bad in using them. Squad Battles are okay to me after we know each other's strength enough. My Rank is S though, so for that battle mode, you will need to be either A, A- or S to be on par with my skill. But my Rank may drop to A+, so it depends on how well I perform.

My GMT is +8, meaning I stay in Asia. I am online most of the time on Sundays: 11am to 9pm. I can speak English, but I do speak some slang such as Chinese words so forgive me if you don't understand what I am saying sometimes.

My Skype name is hoshuyong. I am fine if you just want to type messages to me instead, but chatting is better especially during playtime. There is no need to use video chat if you wish to be anonymous

Post under my thread, or send me a private message if you wish to join in for fun!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom