Looking for fresh friends to sploon with

Roller or paint brushes

• Total voters
NNID
lila102223
Heya! I'm Squiddy, and I'm a level 35 B+! I mainly use a variety of weapons, but I prefer the Heavy Splatling, Kelp Splatter Scope, Carbon Rollers, and the Tri-Slosher. (Just because I use the Splatterscope, doesn't make me a decent sniper -_-.) I enjoy improving my splatooning skills, and spend time being competitive most of the time. I'm a part-time party squid, and enjoy goofing around when I see a fellow party squid. For me, ranked is okay, but I kinda suck at rainmaker and towers.

My NNID is lila102223.
:)

(I love ShulShurtugalTCG's Splatoon videos! He and his friends always make me laugh!)

genos

Inkling
NNID
dreamyknight
I'm always looking for squids to play with ^^ I'll add ya when I play again tomorrow! I mostly do just turf anyway and I suck at rank.
Ok! I'll probably accept it on Tuesday (since that's when I can go home) unless you can accept it online? But I'm glad to have someone else added! Anyone who've replied can add me too!
I'm fine with that! Ranked is seriously stressful, so I don't play it often.

woomycheri

Inkster Jr.
NNID
cheridesu
Heya! I'm Squiddy, and I'm a level 35 B+! I mainly use a variety of weapons, but I prefer the Heavy Splatling, Kelp Splatter Scope, Carbon Rollers, and the Tri-Slosher. (Just because I use the Splatterscope, doesn't make me a decent sniper -_-.) I enjoy improving my splatooning skills, and spend time being competitive most of the time. I'm a part-time party squid, and enjoy goofing around when I see a fellow party squid. For me, ranked is okay, but I kinda suck at rainmaker and towers.

My NNID is lila102223.
:)

(I love ShulShurtugalTCG's Splatoon videos! He and his friends always make me laugh!)
Hiya! I mainly just use the gold aero but I'm trying to use the rollers again as for sniping I can't do it at all xD I always miss. Rank is okay for me also but I mainly just do turf and if I do ranked then it'll be splat zones. My NNID is cheridesu ^^

{I can't wait for more of the splatoon funny moments ones!}

Toon link

Inkling
NNID
Inkling
I'm sorry if you guys mind. But could you guys be friends with please.

woomycheri

Inkster Jr.
NNID
cheridesu
I'm sorry if you guys mind. But could you guys be friends with please.
Sure just send the friend request ^^ my nnid is cheridesu but I'll be on most likely on Wednesday because my wii u isn't connecting to the internet for some reason

Toon link

Inkling
NNID
Inkling
okay I will send you one. Thank you for letting me be your friend!:)

TynamoRoller

Inkling
NNID
Quacker5
Alright, i'll tell more about y group, even though you never asked.

Party Squids United is a mildly competitive group, leaned more towards Turf War then Ranked. It currently has 3 members, and the other two are not on SB (SquidBoards). These include Oreo and Kirby. Our group is currently VERY unsucsessful at the moment, and needs many members to even be considered decent. Hopefully, you can lend us some niceness or something and help out.

Wishing the best of luck, straight from Ireland,
PSU- Meow.
:kraken:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom