Looking for friends around the world to play with!

Ikunoxi

Inkling
NNID
Ikunoxi
Hi! My name is Ikunoxi (Iku for short, pronounced "EEKOO," and Ikunoxi is said like, "EEKOONOCKSEE") and I'm looking to make friends around the world that I can play Splatoon with. Turf War or Ranked, doesn't matter to me (I'm currently at B Rank)! I can speak English, German, and Japanese; I'm fluent in English, almost fluent in German, and I'm at a conversational level of Japanese (I'm taking 2nd year Japanese at the moment). If you don't speak those languages that's okay; I'm welcome to making friends from everywhere! I mention languages because I would eventually like to play regularly with you and use Skype for battles. My Nintendo Network ID is Ikunoxi; feel free to send me a request!

Hallo. Mein Name is Ikunoxi (Kosename ist Iku) und Ich möchte Freundschaft schließen! Ich kümmere mich nicht ob wir Turf War oder Ranked spielen. Ich kann Englisch, Deutsch, und Japanisch sprechen. Ich kann fließsendes Englisch sprechen und fast fließendes Deutsch sprechen. Mein Japanisch ist nicht gleich gut wie mein Deutsch aber ich kann ein gutes Gespräch haben. Ich spreche über Sprachen weil in Zukunft ich Skype benutzen möchte. Mein Nintendo Netzwerk Identität ist Ikunoxi. Versenden Sie mir ein Freundschaftsanfrage!

こんにちわ!イクノシーはです。綽名はイクです。友達を作りたいです。私は友達としたいです。私は日本語をちょっと話せます。私は日本語の二年生です。将来はスカイプを使いたいです。私のニンテンドーネットワークIDはIkunoxiです。私の友達リクエストを送信します!

A final thought, is there a Japanese/European Splatoon forum that I could post this on?

Last edited:

Tentatek

Inkling
NNID
AmphaGooMarill
I just thought I'd let you know that this is the Social forum section, where we talk about things other than Splatoon. If you're looking for a squad, try here or here or put a message in your signature about it. There are already a lot of different groups and squads you can join, and lots of people who would like battling with you. I also recommend (if you haven't already) making an introduction thread in this section. Hope you like it here on the forums! ^-^

Ikunoxi

Inkling
NNID
Ikunoxi
Hey I added everyone here that I could! Thanks for the info. about the thread. I'll be moving the thread over there later (probably on the introductions' page since I'm not exactly looking for a squad right now)!

Dragonette

Inkling
NNID
Kmjc777
You seemed to have followed me on miiverse. Could you register kmjc777 on your friends list? That way we will be able to play splatoon together!

SoKoySugoi

Inkling
NNID
SoKoySugoi
Hello fellow squid kids! I'm looking for casual squads to play with! I'd love meet new friends to claim turf with! NNID: SoKoySugoi
I'm willing to use Skype or Discord for some friendly co-op action! (Fresh vibes preferred)

Daku

Inkling
NNID
Dakuchan
I would like to play with you :D I also want to make friends and I can speak english even im still learning xD NNID: Dakuchan

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom