Looking for friends!

Youngblood

Inkling
NNID
youngbloodb
Hey I live in Michigan and I'm looking for 3 people to consistently squad up a few times a week and splat. I bring up michigan cause I desire people in a similar time zone to make scheduling easy. Post here if you're down!

Joel

Inkling
NNID
Joel.177
Hey :p I live in Michigan as well (no joke) and I play daily. My skype is joe.177 if you'd like to add!

PoisonIvyFlower

Inkster Jr.
Switch Friend Code
Sashimi account: SW-3675-3054-1133 Squid_Mom account: SW-5876-8439-1677
hey there, I just joined the site looking for friends to play with. I live in Wisconsin and I get a weekly schedule with work so I can give you times that I can play. If you are interested I would totally be up for adding you on Skype and my wii-u

FinInfinite

Inkling
NNID
FinInfinite
If any of you are rank A- or higher, you can join Sniper, no Sniping!. We are a semicasual group that seeks to have as many members as possible, so that anybody can start a Quad Squad at any time. We currently have a lot of people in all of the US timezones (and several in EU too!), so your membership would mean it would be even easier to get a squad together whenever we want! For more information, take a look at our recruitment thread here. Thanks!

PoisonIvyFlower

Inkster Jr.
Switch Friend Code
Sashimi account: SW-3675-3054-1133 Squid_Mom account: SW-5876-8439-1677
If any of you are rank A- or higher, you can join Sniper, no Sniping!. We are a semicasual group that seeks to have as many members as possible, so that anybody can start a Quad Squad at any time. We currently have a lot of people in all of the US timezones (and several in EU too!), so your membership would mean it would be even easier to get a squad together whenever we want! For more information, take a look at our recruitment thread here. Thanks!
You know I don't think it's very nice advertising yourself and or your group on someone elses thread, that of whom are looking for others to join in a game and such. I mean if you had posted this in your OWN thread sure that's fine or even mention it in this thread but ADVERTISING ISN'T THE BEST THING TO DO

but of course this is just my opinion really....

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom