Looking For Gear?

Scraken

Inkling
NNID
JTE096
Switch Friend Code
SW-1539-6159-1694
If you're looking for specific Gear with specific Main abilities, you can post them here if you'd like. I don't know if there's a thread for this already, so I thought I'd post one since I have a couple I was looking for and was hoping someone here would have.

~I'm looking for an Anchored Life Vest with the main abilities Ninja Squid (preferred) OR Respawn Punisher
~I'm also looking for a Snorkel Mask with the main abilities Last-Ditch Effort (preferred) OR Comeback

If anyone out there has either of these two, can you please let me know? We can add each other and play a couple matches so I can get these added to my catalogue with Murch. If anyone else has gear that they're looking for, you can also post it here if you'd like. :) Thanks!

Dessgeega

Egyptian Goo God
Switch Friend Code
SW-3756-0533-5215
thinking.png

Gear trading threads already exist, and frankly this isn't the best place to ask anyway, it's too inactive here. You'd be better served asking around on big Discord servers like the Squidboards Discord or Inkademy.

Also, the Anchor Life Vest is Grizzco gear and can't be ordered from other players, unfortunately.

Scraken

Inkling
NNID
JTE096
Switch Friend Code
SW-1539-6159-1694
View attachment 6618
Gear trading threads already exist, and frankly this isn't the best place to ask anyway, it's too inactive here. You'd be better served asking around on big Discord servers like the Squidboards Discord or Inkademy.

Also, the Anchor Life Vest is Grizzco gear and can't be ordered from other players, unfortunately.
Ah ok, thank you for that info! I'll take a look through the Discord servers and hope to find an answer there for the other gear.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom