• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

• Hey Guest, the Side Order expansion is now available!

If you're playing the new DLC, please remember to keep your thread titles spoiler free, and use [spoiler] tags for any relevant spoilers in your posts.

Looking for group to join!

Sharky

Inkling
NNID
tfender3
Switch Friend Code
SW-5144-3805-2032
IGN: Sharky
VC: English Mains: Dark Tetra, Clash Blaster, and Dapple Dualies
Splatoon 3 Rank: S
Role: Frontline (lemme git all up in their face)
VC/Call Outs: Still learning S3 callouts lingo, but can tell when a flank is happening or identifying enemy positions.
Experience: A little but thats why I need a team. I've got 1000+ hours banked in total across all three games.
Availability: 10pm-12am est (on weekdays) 3pm-3am est (on weekdays and days off)
Timezone: EST
Division: 9
I'm part of a group now but we don't often play together. I've been apart of the group since June 2022 and we've only participated in one tournament and have played league maybe twice. Don't get me wrong. I still like them and Im not leaving their discord server, but I need a team that is more consistent in playing online, like once a week. Preferably an 18+ group that is not overly competitive and does not have a history of bad sportsmanship, but does offer positive constructive criticism. Feel free to PM me! Thanks!
😀

_calamari_

Inkling
Switch Friend Code
SW-3145-5705-4418
You can join my Discord if you’d want. I’m also a frontline (Inkbrush). I’m currently S and play pretty consistently. I will say I do get quite frustrated when I get destroyed though lol. Working on my sportsmanship however. No pressure (:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom