• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Looking for League team!

luly

Inkling
Pronouns
She/Her
NNID
Luly
Switch Friend Code
SW-6612-5011-2446
Hi! i just hopped back on s2 and all my friends don’t play anymore 😭 I’m looking for just a casual League team, not too serious. I’m still in highschool, so I might not be active as much as you think, but I tend to play most days.

About my gear / all that:

I main Chargers, mostly Hero Charger. So being further back is easier for me :) I do have a badge with Splattershot, and I quite like it, but I don’t use it too much in more competitive matches- I used to main it, I’ve got like, over 3 million turf points with it (sheesh…).
I’m trying to learn Sploon 2 Naut, I use it every other day in Sploon 3, but not so much in 2.
Lastly, sometimes I might use grim blaster, idk why. I used it alot when I first got the game, and just kinda moved away from it. It’s not likely you’ll see me use it though.

My gear switches between:
Mobility + MPU + Quick respawn / Super jump
Ink saver + MPU + Mobility
MPU + quick respawn / super jump

Low level and all that but I’d say I’m alright for my age / skill?

If your interested in joining please comment or DM (idk how this website works yet)
I think you can see my friend code? if you can’t, here it is: SW-6612-5011-2446

Open/closed spots (js to keep track):

spot 1: Me
Spot 2:
Spot 3:
Spot 4:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom