• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Looking for Members to Join My Squad, The Overlords

Overlord X

Inkster Jr.
NNID
OverlordX19964
I originally had a fully operational squad, but due to many things happening amongst us, we still squad from time to time, but I am looking to finally enter the scene once more with active squids in NA, I am in the Eastern Time Zone, I play support/defense with the E-Liter Scopes and Heavy Splattlings, I also have Skype and will provide further details upon reply, thank you for your time and have a good one

Overlord X

Inkster Jr.
NNID
OverlordX19964
Other than Skype for callouts, no, not really, looking for members means I shouldn't be picky, I don't care about Rank, we'll rise together and practice together

Joninked59

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Jonnyed59
in that case all I need is a skype account

NAME: JON
NNID: JONNYED59
MAIN: BAMBOOZLER
ROLE: SUPPORT/ DEFENSE

Overlord X

Inkster Jr.
NNID
OverlordX19964
Added, I'll add you to the group as well here on Squidboards, gotta round up whoever else is interested from the old members

Joninked59

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Jonnyed59
i got a skype account: jon_eddy59

Last edited:

Overlord X

Inkster Jr.
NNID
OverlordX19964
Hmmm...I cannot seem to find you, look me up instead: Lilith Valentine (it's my gfs and it's a picture of Kirby eating Robin)

NNID
Yungkawaiiqueen
I'd be interested in playing with you! I can't play today because I have a big paper to write but you could add me if you'd like.

Level: 44
Main weapon: 52 gal deco or splatterscope
NNID: yungkawaiiqueen
EST
I think my skype username might be erikakakax3 I'll have to figure that out and get back to you

Overlord X

Inkster Jr.
NNID
OverlordX19964
I'd be interested in playing with you! I can't play today because I have a big paper to write but you could add me if you'd like.

EST
I think my skype username might be erikakakax3 I'll have to figure that out and get back to you
Sounds like a plan to me, gonna try and gather everyone tomorrow for a game or two. I'll invite you to the squad and welcome aboard!

NNID
Yungkawaiiqueen

EST
Sounds like a plan to me, gonna try and gather everyone tomorrow for a game or two. I'll invite you to the squad and welcome aboard!
Awesome~ I made a new skype it's kawaiidannydevito so add me on that! (I'm not sure how to do it or I would do it myself lol)

Selenio

Inkling
NNID
orb.origin
Would be interested in joining this, and squadding with some new peeps. I'm from England, but I'm practically nocturnal so can play EST times.
Skype is d.selenio
A bit new to competitive Splatoon, but willing to learn. A- rank currently. o;

NNID
cgame92
If you're still looking for people I'm up to join. I'm new to competitive splatoon and trying to get into it. I usually use one of Duel squelcher(custom) I'm in central time zone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom