Looking for Members.

NNID
Aquadismeponaloz
Hello! I am looking for members for my group. It is called The Gamers of Splatoon. We currently have no members. But it would be great if you were to invite your friends to join.
We are a creative type of group.
You can be an Inkling or an Octoling in this group! (Yes Male Octolings are allowed!) Once you open the Link. You will be put into a Info server once you read the application, Send me a Private message (On discord)
And I will get back to you as soon as possible! But wait! There is more! We will do roleplays! And The fun part is, sometimes, We will write group Fanfictions. But, the thing is I will give both groups (Inkling,Octoling) 3 fan art pictures (Octolings will get different ones then inklings.) And each group must pick one photo to base the main idea together. Once everyone agrees (Each group has a a few days to decide) and then Inklings will start writing together, in the same chat. Same chapter. And the Octolings will start too. Separate books. And once each chapter is done, I will be tagged for the chapter I will copy the text and paste it in to wattpad! And so on!
And then Someday we will have a Celebration and Inklings and Octolings will roleplay together! But Inklings and Octolings can still chat together, in the TGS chat were everyone can talk.
Thank you for Reading!
Soon we will get more members Make sure to invite as well Just link them to this post

Now Finally,
Here is the Link to the Discord Server.
https://discord.gg/0t4C1Adm0HrsYWed

Thanks for Reading
Stay Fresh!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom