• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Looking for Members

MoonLover101

Inkster Jr.
NNID
RetroNesW3
Hello (wow didn't mean to forget the o, sorry to who got mad) I'm the owner of a clan called SSB Super Squid Brothers and I'm in need of Offensive, Defensive, Support for this team.
I'm S+
And play more Defensive amd Offensive weapons like
Dynamo Roller, 96.galDeco, Rapid Blaster, Heavy Splating Remix
Luna Blaster Neo, 52.gal

Last edited:
Reactions: _Jy

_Jy

Inkling
NNID
GuyFromPCF
Awesome,
Not sure if you'd accept A Rank players, but..
Either aggressive backlane inkbrusher, or Supporting Mini Bubble Splatling are my "Go to's"

Squinkling

Inkling
NNID
vbj625
Hiya, I'm an LV. 50 S player (85 as of now), and I'm interested in looking for more people to play with
Mains include: Luna Neo (sometimes regular), Heavy Splatling (any of them), currently toying around with various chargers
I can play as an aggressive Luna, and I usually play support/defense with Splatlings
Good stages: Mahi, Triggerfish, Flounder, Kelp, Bluefin, Arowana
Ok stages: Blackbelly, Hammerhead, Saltspray, Port Mackerel, Moray, Museum
Bad stages: Urchin, Ancho-V, Piranha
Best modes are TC and RM

Ignore the card, it hasn't been updated in ages

MoonLover101

Inkster Jr.
NNID
RetroNesW3
Ok, so you play more of all? And which is your best way of playing? I play more defense and don't really have as much offensive weapons as support and defense. So it would be great for you to use the luna and the heavy splatling would be great for the other person who wanted to join.
So a luna and heavy splatling would work good

Squinkling

Inkling
NNID
vbj625
Yeah, it usually depends on the mode. For SZ I'm usually support/defense, but for TC and RM I'm more aggressive, I try to take out as many enemies before going for the objective itself

MoonLover101

Inkster Jr.
NNID
RetroNesW3
On SplatZones, you being supportive/defense really helps sinces I'm bad at Splatzones and when enemy's come to hit use from the behind you could be there to help. I play more defensive weapons, so support would be great.

Squinkling

Inkling
NNID
vbj625
Sounds like a plan, should we set up a private battle sometime or a squad just to see how well we work together?
Also i ranked back down to S

A.J.

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Theathleticgamer
You guys should probably reach each other on Discord, you can get notifications when you get messaged, so you can communicate more efficiently. Besides, the whole Splatoon community is on Discord in various servers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom