• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Looking for modders with Xlink

Terret

Inkling Cadet
Switch Friend Code
SW-5277-2851-4605
Heya! I’m currently trying to create a refurbished mod for Splatoon 3. I’m looking for some beta testers. Please dm me if you’re interested

Nicky77

Inkster Jr.
Pronouns
Nicky
Seeking modders proficient in Xlink for an exciting project. Must possess expertise in leveraging Xlink to enhance gameplay mechanics and overall gaming experience. If you're skilled in modding and eager to collaborate on innovative projects, we'd love to hear from you. Join us in pushing the boundaries of gaming creativity with Xlink. Drop a message to discuss further details and opportunities!

youre_a_squib_now

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Switch Friend Code
SW-8478-8105-6114
Heya! I’m currently trying to create a refurbished mod for Splatoon 3. I’m looking for some beta testers. Please dm me if you’re interested
How do I send a dm on squidboards? I know I can compose a message with a "recipient" but how do I not make it public (like this Screenshot_20240329-101938.png)?

Terret

Inkling Cadet
Switch Friend Code
SW-5277-2851-4605
How do I send a dm on squidboards? I know I can compose a message with a "recipient" but how do I not make it public (like this View attachment 10574)?
There’s an option on the envelope thing that says compose a new message. Though we have each other’s discords so I’ll just send you there

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom