Looking for new members

BrianTheDrummer

Inkling
NNID
BrianTheDrummer
Greetings everyone!

We're a team from europe and are looking for new team members. Currently our team consists of 3 members (Actually 4, but we haven't heard anything from one of our members for a long time). Though, 2 of us are only good at Chargers. Our third members is great at rollers and also some blasters, so that's why we're currently in the need of shooters.
Preferably we would like to have someone in our team using any of these weapons:
- gallon (all are fine)
- roller (krak-on or carbon)
- E-Liter
- tentatek
- dual squelcher
- luna blaster

Here's a detailed list of weapons we often use or practice on:
Me: My main is the (Kelp) Splatterscope, but lately also the E-litre 3K. I've been practicing on the Dual Squelcher and .96 Gallon.
Leanny: The Kelp Splatterscop as main weapon and practicing on the Splattershot Jr. and Slosher
Janine: Main weapon is usually the Krak on/Carbon Roller, but also the Tentatek and Luna Blaster.

Our ranks are S (still on my quest for S+) and S+ and we usually compete in a few tournaments each month. Since we're from Europe, we would like to have someone near the time zone GMT+1. I would consider our commitment to be average. We usually play each day, and sometimes together if we all happen to be online. We keep contact with Facebook and Skype.
If you're interested, you could leave a message here or send me a private message.

Ice-Freezin

Full Squid
NNID
Happydude505
Ill join,
-Im S+
-I main carbon roller, Jr and heavy splatling deco and i am trying my best to get better with the cherry. (But I mostly main the jr though)
-Age range (12-16)
-Activity Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays

However i want to know more,
How competitive does this team want to be?
Do you guys rehearse callouts and game plans?
Do you guys use domain specific words to clarify what is happening during a game?
How well does this team support each other to not only become a better splatoon player but to become a better teamate?
That's all. If you want me to join just leave a comment stating your NNID

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom