• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Looking for other squids to play with

Poopdolahh

Inkling
Im fairly new but i play alot of fps games. I jave no friends with a switch let alone splatoon 2 so here i am. I just want to play with people get better and probably play ranked . Im lvl six and i use the splattershot
Add me fc is sw-5781-1989-2680

GunnerZak

Inkling
I just bought a switch and I too play alot of first person shooters and my primary gaming console has been the xbox. I'm looking for people to play with because I do not have many friends that own a switch and I'm new to the splatoon series. I'm looking for people who are wanting to have fun but also very competitive that are not squeakers. Also looking for people who are open to using other platforms for communication such as skype, discord, vent, etc. I will add your friend code but I mostly play at night.

Olympian_Cronus

Inkling
I just bought a switch and I too play alot of first person shooters and my primary gaming console has been the xbox. I'm looking for people to play with because I do not have many friends that own a switch and I'm new to the splatoon series. I'm looking for people who are wanting to have fun but also very competitive that are not squeakers. Also looking for people who are open to using other platforms for communication such as skype, discord, vent, etc. I will add your friend code but I mostly play at night.
Yo we should play together. I'm new to the splatoon series as well and looking for people to team up with and get better. Definitely not a squeaker lol FC SW-6051-8282-2735

K8lyn

Inkling
Im fairly new but i play alot of fps games. I jave no friends with a switch let alone splatoon 2 so here i am. I just want to play with people get better and probably play ranked . Im lvl six and i use the splattershot
Add me fc is sw-5781-1989-2680

K8lyn

Inkling
Hi I'm K8lyn I have played the first splatoon and getting better at the second I'm level 11 and looking for friends would you add me and I will add you

Taitumz

Inkling
NNID
Taitumz420
Just got a switch before Splatoon 2 came out and I'm loving the game, but I have no one to play with. FC SW-0050-3907-4137

Lvl 15 rn and down to play whenever

Last edited:

Snipe-sound

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Snipesound
I played alot of splat 1 early and im looking to play a lot of splat 2 i will post my friend code when i get home if your still looking for more peoples

LeviXIII

Inkling
NNID
Levi
I'm looking for some people to regularly play with as well. My FC is SW-6925-7406-3107. I hope you don't mind me adding you.

Cysthen

Inkling
NNID
Cysthen
Hey guys I'm Cysthen and I'm 24 years old. I used to be a no life Vanilla World of Warcraft player for 7 years who has a no life guide on the internet with 100k+ views on how to waste your life playing a Protection Paladin. Only reason I shared that information was to show that I have absolutely no issues using whichever voice program. I prefer Mumble as all of the try hard Europeans use that because it has very good quality sound unlike Vent and Discord although I have all those programs because the uneducated youngsters of this era flock to Discord like pigeons to dried up Cheetos. Vent is oldschool though no disrespect, it's the OG VoIP.

I got Splatoon 2 because after watching the E3 this year, this passionate PC gamer saw massive potential out of Nintendo to provide a extremely solid third person shooter. One of my favorite genres of games. Ever since the N64 with games like Jet Force Gemini catching my eye. As years went on it was a dying breed with the exception of RPGs like Mass Effect (Trilogy > RIP Andromeda).

The Nintendo Tree House Competition of Splatoon actually looked way competitive and just plain fun, and after playing Splatoon 2 for 4 days I have reached the level of 10. I'm not quite 11 yet I haven't received a letter from Albus Dumbledore to become accommodated to Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry but I'm well on my way!

As well in my time I have downloaded the Phone app and ordered a handful of gear pieces. I have also saved Callie from the tentacles of Evil! Not once but twice as I have bested all levels with the Brella weapon in hopes to use it online prior to said update to unlock the weapon. To no avail I have been rejected by the Nintengods on my quest to be fresh.

I have yet to do much Salmon Run but I'd be more than welcome to join any of you. As I am on a quest to have an entire set of Ink Resistance and a Brella weapon load out one day as Salmon Run houses the Golden Ticket I need to visit the Ink Resistant Chocolate Factory!

My friend code is SW-2310-2537-1337
Yes it really ends in 1337 I'm not kidding.

TLDR I'm cool with playing with anyone, just add me.
Don't get cooked! Stay off the hook!

Last edited:

Wosie

Inkling Cadet
NNID
purpleWosie
Switch Friend Code
SW-7996-5480-4886
Anybody who's reading this and who's looking for Splatoon friends can add me! :) Splatoon 2 is my first Splatoon (and FPS) game, so it's been a ride for sure, but I've gotten quite addicted. x*) My level at the moment is 20. :)
My code is 7996-5480-4886 :ability_swimspeed:

K8lyn

Inkling
Sorry getting back so late I think I just sent everyone here a request so my number is sw-1570-3125 3439 I have played the first game and loving the second. Need to work on levels though. Also trying out the app for voice chat if anyone wants to play with it too

Hamachiカマ★

Full Squid
Hey guys I'm Cysthen and I'm 24 years old. I used to be a no life Vanilla World of Warcraft player for 7 years who has a no life guide on the internet with 100k+ views on how to waste your life playing a Protection Paladin. Only reason I shared that information was to show that I have absolutely no issues using whichever voice program. I prefer Mumble as all of the try hard Europeans use that because it has very good quality sound unlike Vent and Discord although I have all those programs because the uneducated youngsters of this era flock to Discord like pigeons to dried up Cheetos. Vent is oldschool though no disrespect, it's the OG VoIP.

I got Splatoon 2 because after watching the E3 this year, this passionate PC gamer saw massive potential out of Nintendo to provide a extremely solid third person shooter. One of my favorite genres of games. Ever since the N64 with games like Jet Force Gemini catching my eye. As years went on it was a dying breed with the exception of RPGs like Mass Effect (Trilogy > RIP Andromeda).

The Nintendo Tree House Competition of Splatoon actually looked way competitive and just plain fun, and after playing Splatoon 2 for 4 days I have reached the level of 10. I'm not quite 11 yet I haven't received a letter from Albus Dumbledore to become accommodated to Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry but I'm well on my way!

As well in my time I have downloaded the Phone app and ordered a handful of gear pieces. I have also saved Callie from the tentacles of Evil! Not once but twice as I have bested all levels with the Brella weapon in hopes to use it online prior to said update to unlock the weapon. To no avail I have been rejected by the Nintengods on my quest to be fresh.

I have yet to do much Salmon Run but I'd be more than welcome to join any of you. As I am on a quest to have an entire set of Ink Resistance and a Brella weapon load out one day as Salmon Run houses the Golden Ticket I need to visit the Ink Resistant Chocolate Factory!

My friend code is SW-2310-2537-1337
Yes it really ends in 1337 I'm not kidding.

TLDR I'm cool with playing with anyone, just add me.
Don't get cooked! Stay off the hook!
If you don't mind I'd like to add you,

Hamachiカマ★

Full Squid
Lol whoops I meant to make a general reply but guess I hit send on my phone :-3

I just want to play with more people and get more practice, I did play the last game but only make it to S70 (I just gave up lmao) and this time wanna make it to S+

My friend code is SW-6284-5040-9923, please message me before you add so I know it's from here. I get completely random requests and even if I decide to add them sometimes they never play~

Namoo_oppa

Inkling
Switch Friend Code
SW-6811-3389-1406
Hey everyone im a former destiny player looking for friends to do league and other fun stuff on splatoon 2. I will add everyone on this forum post, cheers!

SW-6811-3389-1406

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom