• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Looking for peeps to practice with

tsun-chan

Inkling
NNID
venenarius
Whatup y'all
I'm looking for some competitive-oriented folk to practice/play with but I'm also down and diggy with playing with whoever wants to play casually. (and maybe potentially squad??????)
I have a full-time job so I never really have much time to practice casually via ranked thus some really intense practice would be awesome. Right now I'm a splash-o-matic/dual squelcher/luna blaster (considering dropping it) main but it's constantly changing. I'm kind of involved with the SSB Melee competitive community so I'm super interested in any unique tech that can be applied in this game as well as tournaments that might be going about!
But anyway yeah, really competitive players that can hopefully play about 2pm-9pm -8 GMT (I live on the west coast) but those hours are extended on Thursdays/Fridays because those are my days off and I'm always playing.

My NNID is venenarius if you wanna give me an add.

EirikN

Full Squid
NNID
Novaxxe
Feel free to drop me an add on Skype! My skype is 'xphoenixify', my group is on there for the most part.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom