• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Looking for people to League With

Mfrdb

Inkling
Hello All!

Been playing the game since it came out. At this point I still really enjoy the game, but I am starting to get quite tired with the regular ranked mode. I'd like to meet and play with some people who I can league with and play consistently with so that we can get better.

I'm down to do tournaments, but I'm fine with just leaguing. I work full-time during the week so really I'm just looking for people to play with consistently at least one night a week.

I'm ranked "X" in all modes. Main weapons are the splatlings, and I focus on Hydra/ Custom Hydra.

Friend code is SW-3164-0666-9510

Time zone is East Coast United States.

Thank you in advance!

-Blue

Ansible

Squid Savior From the Future
Community Ambassador
Well, I may not be up to code (S+ all around), but you're welcome to tag team with me. My schedule is semi-consistent and primarily evenings.

Mfrdb

Inkling
Thanks for the reply!

S+ is fine; I don't really care about ranked. Let me know when you're around. I won't be free tomorrow, but I should be able to play thurs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom