Looking for people to play with

Malakbel

Inkling
NNID
Malakbel
Hi, I'm looking for fun people to play with =). Anyone wanna add me?

Anyway, my skill level before the big august patch was around B / B+, but I'm a bit rusty right now because I've been away for a few weeks from my Wii U.

I don't really care about any skill bracket (at least for now :p), I just wanna play with people (pls).
My Time Zone is CEST, UTC+1, GMT+2 -> Europe, the Netherlands
Preferred role is Supportive Sniper and Blaster, am a bit rusty though and I imagine myself switching it up and trying other stuff later on.
Communication, Skype or Teamspeak or whatever you use.
I'm 21 years old.

I'll be available for the current week mostly every time and day (except when sleeping/eating or @friends maybe) because I still have holiday. I'm not sure about the following weeks (after 31 august) because I'll be studying again in college which ofcourse will take priority, but I might be available in the evenings and during weekends. If you want to play with me please comment in this thread or send a PM, add my NNID, etc.

NNID = Malakbel

Last edited:

Malakbel

Inkling
NNID
Malakbel
bump, please add me? Casual, competitive, anything is fine, I'm bored and lonely :P.

the Gay

Inkling
Netherlands you say? This could be beneficial, you can add me for sure!! I am A- at the moment.

Malakbel

Inkling
NNID
Malakbel
Netherlands you say? This could be beneficial, you can add me for sure!! I am A- at the moment.
Accepted your friend request, are you up for a game now?
My skype = mjgamer
Or maybe you have another voice chat service?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom