• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Looking for Players/Friends/Team/

TOOF7LTHY

Inkling
NNID
TOOF7LTHY
Hey guys... I am really excited for Splatoon 2. I am looking for people to grind with when the game is released try to get into the competitive side of things. Now I didnt play much of Splatoon 1 due to my son playing it a lot on the wii u and me playing Halo/Cod at the time. After missing the global test fires I finally got a chance to play yesterday on the splat fest. I thought it went well I missed 1 hour 45 mins due to work but I got to Ice Cream Champ 23/99 and about 1800 Ice Cream Rating. So if your like me kind of new and want people who will grind and take it seriously (but still have a good time) than send me a msg or post on here with your friend code.

Thanks for reading stay fresh ;)

TOOF7LTHY

Inkling
NNID
TOOF7LTHY
If it helps the little I played splatoon 1 I got to B+. Still looking for anyone... game release is soon!

Cyrus Dark

Full Squid
NNID
Geprodis
I'm down. I played a lot of Splatoon 1, but only casually and mostly just the Splatfests. This time around, I want to take the game more seriously and quickly get into competitive play. I have 5 free days starting Friday and I plan to be playing from wake to sleep those 5 days. After that, I will have a more normal schedule but will still be playing everyday.

red973

Inkling
NNID
jared973
Ill join a team. I played the original Splatoon, but I only got to like, level 17.

red973

Inkling
NNID
jared973
Don't have my switch right now, and can"t remember my friend code, so follow me on Wii U and it should show up somewhere on the Switch. Maybe I can go to my house soon and get it.

rparra

Full Squid
NNID
rparra
Sounds good guys I will pm you both. Any of you guys have discord?
So Cyrus Dark recommended you to me, check out my newest thread and see if you think you might be qualified and interested.

Murry

Inkling
I'm interested add me on discord Murry#7255. I was an S in Splatoon 1 and I'm interested in joining a new team

rparra

Full Squid
NNID
rparra
I'm interested add me on discord Murry#7255. I was an S in Splatoon 1 and I'm interested in joining a new team
Was that a response to me or the original poster of this thread?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom