Looking for players - [SB] Sploot Billies Recruiting

Carrot

Inkling
Hi guys! I am recruiting members for our new clan called Sploot Billies!
We're all about community, teamwork, and helping each other succeed in-game. Our focus is making a close community. This way we can work as a cohesive unit where everyone is played to their strengths.

We have a Facebook messenger group and a discord for match making, gameplay tips and random other BS. Currently have 14 active players that are all very friendly and love to play.

Requirements-
Ages 16+
At least 10 hours of game play
Rank B- in at least one mode

This is a great clan to make new friends and find people to regularly play with, so if youre bored playing with rando's come shoot me a message or comment if youre interested!

Come say hello!

My Discord: Carrot#2843

Last edited:

pupby

Inkling
NNID
spookedelic
Switch Friend Code
SW-3593-7530-9709
Hi! I'm looking to make some splatoon friends and hone my skills as a player and teammate. I've never joined a clan or group or anything like this so I'm a little nervous, but would really love to get involved! I'm 19, have raked in a pretty hefty amount of hours into the game, and am S+ in every rank (though I definitely have a ton of room for improvement!). I hope I can be a good addition to your team! (-:

Carrot

Inkling
Hi! I'm looking to make some splatoon friends and hone my skills as a player and teammate. I've never joined a clan or group or anything like this so I'm a little nervous, but would really love to get involved! I'm 19, have raked in a pretty hefty amount of hours into the game, and am S+ in every rank (though I definitely have a ton of room for improvement!). I hope I can be a good addition to your team! (-:
Hey! Sorry I'm just now seeing this..we'd love to have you join!

Kraig Charles

Inkster Jr.
Name: Krayz
TimeZone: BST
Friend code: W-7797-7734-9478

Level: 21
Splatzones: B-
Rainmaker: B-
Tower Control: C+
Clam Blitz: B

Role: I enjoy playing support roles the most but genuinely like all types of roles and WILL get better at them all.

Weapons: Same as roles. Enjoy all.

Fairly new to the game but racked up my 60 hours of game play pretty fast. I'm addicted and have watched hours of YouTube stuff lol.
Looking for squidmates for league battles. Would also like to join a team soon I'm just in the process of learning the mast and routes etc.

Add me

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom