Looking for Quad Squad Pals <3 (C+ and up)

Sugarcub

Inkling
NNID
slainlight
Hi I'm Sugarcub and I'm looking for a chill team that feels comfortable Skype voice calling. The team already has me and my friend but we are interested in looking for more than 2 people so we can play more often.

In terms of weapons levels etc. we're looking for people that can /level/ off with us and be the yin to our yang and have similar interests. We want to play casually and competitively and just have fun in general with anything thrown our way <3

Some stuff about us

Sugarcub (ID: slainlight)
Level 24
Rank B-
Mains (in descending order): Neo Splash-o-matic / Sloshe / Sloshing Machine / Heavy Splatling
Pronouns: She/Her

Xan (ID: miiman57)
Level 28
Rank B-
Mains: Custom Dual Squelcher / Custom E Liter 3k Scoped / Bamboozler Mk III / Splash-o-matic
Pronouns: They/Them - Xey/Xem (agender)

About me: I like to play splatoon, BOI, Gungeon, Watching SU, Gilmore Girls, & am an artist who likes drawing and animating
If you'd like to know more about me and my interests I do have a small introductory post <3

About Xan: Is a loser that plays CS:GO and Sploon, near skin insanity, has a gambling problem, also likes to draw

Some small rules:
-Please respect our gender identities and others
-Be nice
-We're here to have fun <3
-We do curse a bit (much)
-Have a Skype account
-Rank C+ or higher

Please comment below some stuff about you and include your name, Nintendo ID, and Skype & we will get back to you c:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom