Looking for S/S+ Players for Squads

Cyan

Inkling Commander
I might as well use this facility, since I very rarely get to squad, and would like to in order to practice my weaker mode/map combos without having a negative impact on my rank. It's also a way to try out new weapons and gear combinations, to further enhance my skills and playstyle (as well as those who are interested in squadding). Keep in mind I will do as much Solo Ranked as I desire so I won't squad every night (I may also be playing other games).

I live in the UK, so my timezone is currently BST (GMT +1) and I can play every night from 6:30PM to 10:00PM. I'm not looking to create a competitive team or anything of the sort, but just interested in finding people to add NNIDs and have a chilled time squadding. Voice chat is in no way required, as I am more interested in playing Twin Squads where communication is not as important. As the title indicates, the only requirement is to be ranked S or S+, since that makes matches fill entirely with S/S+ players, allowing for the high level play of Ranked without risking your rank (bar the -2 of unfortunate dcs). I can always create a Discord server if there's a need for one (Just a simple text channel to set up matches and communicate with one another), but for now, DMs or posts on this thread will suffice (posts are best off using the @ mention function, so I can get notified of anyone interested in squadding).

My NNID is to the left, but I'll place it here anyway: Cyan_Yoshi98

The only requirement if you send a Friend Request is to state that you're from Squidboards and possibly have your Squidboards username included (or post your NNID here instead), so I can keep track of who is who. Hopefully this can work out and I can ally up with fellow S/S+ Squids!

We now have a Discord server! Join here if you are ranked S or S+ and would like to organise squads!

Last edited:

Shun_one

Pro Squid
NNID
not_shun_one
I would be willing to squad up with you. I'm an H-3 Nozzlenose main and I experiment with the weapon a ton. I also play a few other weapon types and have two other S rank friends would be interested in having you join us in Squads, whether it be doubles, tri-squad (!?), or what have you.

My NNID is not_shun_one and I'm in Central time, but I play pretty often and stay up pretty late on average. One of us is on Canada time as well, so I don't think we'll have too many problems finding time to play together. I'm also typically not working during the day here, so playing at your regular time should work.

Cyan

Inkling Commander
I would be willing to squad up with you. I'm an H-3 Nozzlenose main and I experiment with the weapon a ton. I also play a few other weapon types and have two other S rank friends would be interested in having you join us in Squads, whether it be doubles, tri-squad (!?), or what have you.

My NNID is not_shun_one and I'm in Central time, but I play pretty often and stay up pretty late on average. One of us is on Canada time as well, so I don't think we'll have too many problems finding time to play together. I'm also typically not working during the day here, so playing at your regular time should work.
I should be able to do a twin squad now for about 2hrs and 15 mins, I'm still going to be experimenting some more with the Soda Slosher, really love that weapon.

Shun_one

Pro Squid
NNID
not_shun_one
I should be able to do a twin squad now for about 2hrs and 15 mins, I'm still going to be experimenting some more with the Soda Slosher, really love that weapon.
That sounds great. I'll be playing for at least an hour right now. Shall I make a Discord server? My other Splatoon pals will be on it as well. My Discord is Shun_One #4612

Cyan

Inkling Commander
That sounds great. I'll be playing for at least an hour right now. Shall I make a Discord server? My other Splatoon pals will be on it as well. My Discord is Shun_One #4612
Could do, would make things more convenient, and I can add the link to the OP.

Cyan

Inkling Commander
The link to the Discord is now in the OP! Please feel free to join if you are ranked S/S+ and are interested in organising squad battles!

Inkling Ash

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Zachy_Dad
I can play sometime today (my time) I live in Hawaii. Do you use line?

Shun_one

Pro Squid
NNID
not_shun_one
I can play sometime today (my time) I live in Hawaii. Do you use line?
Don't think I've heard of line? Informeth me of this thing. Otherwise, you can use a web browser to pop in to the Discord chat and ask if anyone is around for a squad

Inkling Ash

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Zachy_Dad
Line is a app to text to each other without sending out personal information

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom