Looking for semi-competitive squad for me and my daughter

Savanna Lee

Inkling
NNID
mikeyadon
Stuff about us:
  • My NNID is mikeyadon
  • Located in the East Coast(ohio)
  • Slash-o-matic with suction bombs or burst/inkzooka for me. Savanna loves the dual squelcher, rollers, and the .96 gal.
  • Level 37 right now, B- in ranked
  • Can use skype for voice/text chat
  • We play daily in the evenings and all afternoon on Saturdays and all day on Sundays.
  • I play very aggressively in all modes. I am learning to play this game very sneakily. I used to go straight at opponents and now I'm ducking, weaving, squiding, hiding, and sneaking up on enemies. I have become very good at clearing the path for the tower, hiding in small little spots and taking out enemies from behind. My daughter plays a lot more conservatively but she is equally as effective. We are heavy splatters. I've splatted as many as 24 in a ranked match and she had 26 one time. She loves to tell me she is better than me, but I think we are equal, just have different play styles. You won't miss a beat with either of us and we are both learning all the advanced battling techniques from grinding it out in ranked.
  • Also capable of using some rollers and Slosher
  • Willing to play both competitively and casually
  • Looking to learn new tactics and make some new squid friends. We would love to find a SQUAD.
One last thing. Savanna is only 7 so please don't be a greasy dirt ball when chatting over Skype. Salty with some foul language is fine, but nothing too extreme. And believe me when I say this, she's probably one of the best female girls of her age globally.

Victory

Inkling
NNID
Victory
Stuff about us:
  • My NNID is mikeyadon
  • Located in the East Coast(ohio)
  • Slash-o-matic with suction bombs or burst/inkzooka for me. Savanna loves the dual squelcher, rollers, and the .96 gal.
  • Level 37 right now, B- in ranked
  • Can use skype for voice/text chat
  • We play daily in the evenings and all afternoon on Saturdays and all day on Sundays.
  • I play very aggressively in all modes. I am learning to play this game very sneakily. I used to go straight at opponents and now I'm ducking, weaving, squiding, hiding, and sneaking up on enemies. I have become very good at clearing the path for the tower, hiding in small little spots and taking out enemies from behind. My daughter plays a lot more conservatively but she is equally as effective. We are heavy splatters. I've splatted as many as 24 in a ranked match and she had 26 one time. She loves to tell me she is better than me, but I think we are equal, just have different play styles. You won't miss a beat with either of us and we are both learning all the advanced battling techniques from grinding it out in ranked.
  • Also capable of using some rollers and Slosher
  • Willing to play both competitively and casually
  • Looking to learn new tactics and make some new squid friends. We would love to find a SQUAD.
One last thing. Savanna is only 7 so please don't be a greasy dirt ball when chatting over Skype. Salty with some foul language is fine, but nothing too extreme. And believe me when I say this, she's probably one of the best female girls of her age globally.
Are you planning on entering the competitive scene? If not, then i'd love to be in a squad with you two! I want a casual squad to practice my splatterscope skills with.
My nnid is S4V10R-J3GUS
My skype is Victory122804
Weapon: Splatterscope, Krak-on roller
Contact me!

Kplate

Inkling
NNID
Kplate
I am up for playing with you guys. I volunteer at a Pokemon league and love to help skilled young players get even better. I really want to become part of a squad so get back to me as soon as you can because Im going to be keeping my eye out for any openings in cool looking squads.
My NNID: Kplate
My Skype: kyle.plate8

Chewi

Full Squid
NNID
IronChefCanada
This is awesome. Best of luck to you two with your search for a team! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom