Looking for some skilled players

MDK73

Inkling
NNID
REMARCABLE73
Hi all

The name's Marc, big Nintendo fanboy and devoted squid kid.

As I am sure people in this section will already know, I too am looking for some players I can form a team with.
I play alot of Splatoon, so much so I at one point reached A+, but I should've stopped there for bragging rights but kept going.
Of course I kept pairing up most of the time with people who do not know the concept of unspoken communication and teamwork.
Now I am on a rank of A after being knocked down to A-.

I main a few weapons, in Splat Zones I choose the Aerospray RG to mainly try and keep the map in optimal level to slow down opponents, give my team routes around the map and quickly claim the zone.
In Tower Control however I choose a more offensive route and use the N-ZAP or Splattershot Pro, it has excellent range and deals considerable damage.

So if anyone else would like to join me, tell me a bit about your skills and levels and maybe we can establish good team chemistry.

I live in Southern Africa, so timezones might be a problem if you live quite bit away and the difference is big.

But other than that, show me some moxie and remember.

Staaaay fresh!

jaddasroots

Inkster Jr.
NNID
jaddasbranch
I already added you ;P but if you get this I wouldn't mind doing twin squad right now to see if we could work out. I'm pretty decent at tower control.

jaddasroots

Inkster Jr.
NNID
jaddasbranch
If you get this in 10 minutes, we can twin squad for a bit. If not I'm off to bed. Usually I twin squad with a friend, so if we could find one more person we could make a squad, if you're interested.

MDK73

Inkling
NNID
REMARCABLE73
If you get this in 10 minutes, we can twin squad for a bit. If not I'm off to bed. Usually I twin squad with a friend, so if we could find one more person we could make a squad, if you're interested.
Sure, i'll get on on now..
Gimme a minute

MDK73

Inkling
NNID
REMARCABLE73
If anyone would like to join me at all I'd be more than happy to join you ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom