Looking for some tips!

TheBaylz

Inkling
NNID
DatingAdvice
Hey guys im not quite used to posting on fourms and such. Anyhow ive been plahing a bit of splatoon and i was wondering how to improve. Ive looked up trick and tips guides but none really helped me. Ive yet to explore the depth of this website and was wondering if any of you could link me to threads about how to improve.

Also looking for some friends to play with c:
Thanks in advance -The Baylz

StarForce

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Hyrule, Mushroom, Nohr, Comet Observatory
Hello & welcome to Squidboards. I'm bad linking but Booyah base as a lot of guides and info on gear and maps. Maybe ask @Setu the mod of Booyah base since he's very competitive. He can hook you up the best. Feel free to scout our boards too. Don't be afraid.

bluekentuckyboy

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
bluekentuckyboy
Hello and welcome to the website!as

In Booyah base you will find a lot of threads discussing different weapons and maps. The guides tab on top of the website has MANY guides on weapons, maps, playstyles, callouts and all different kinds of things. The competitive discussion forum in the Splat Zones section also has some threads discussing competitive ideas and strats.

Specifics: Advanced Tech Thread, Number crunching directory (leads to many different threads)

Hope this helps! Enjoy your stay here!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom