• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Looking for someone/people to practice with before joining a squad?

arlo

Inkling
I'm new to S and looking for someone / people to practice with online! Preferably in Ranked Squads and not private, I need the money and I need to get used to the more versatile weapon choices in S, I rarely saw anything more than a Tentatek in the lower ranks. I'm in the UK and I'm free to play after work during the weekdays, completely free during the weekend most of the time. Really would like to join a squad eventually, I adore this game and I want to get into competitive.

If anybody is interested, please leave me your NNID and we can play! :)

Rider

Inkling
NNID
MechaEndou
Hi! I'm in pretty much the same situation as you - just ranked up to S and also looking to practise with people to get used to the jump in skill level. I can only play on weekends though because I'm busy with school on weekdays sadly. I main dynamos and also from the UK !! :) My NNID is MechaEndou

Dessgeega

Egyptian Goo God
Switch Friend Code
SW-3756-0533-5215
Arlo, what weapons do you favor? A little information would be helpful.

arlo

Inkling
Hi! I'm in pretty much the same situation as you - just ranked up to S and also looking to practise with people to get used to the jump in skill level. I can only play on weekends though because I'm busy with school on weekdays sadly. I main dynamos and also from the UK !! :) My NNID is MechaEndou
finally, someone who understands my struggle x) and my NNID is Ljaydew, just leave me a message whenever you're available and we can play!! :D

#MUFFIN

Inkster Jr.
NNID
COOL-PENGUIN4
Can i play too. I'm only available on weekends and i've got a rank of B+. My NNID:#MUFFIN. Hope i can play.:)

Rider

Inkling
NNID
MechaEndou
finally, someone who understands my struggle x) and my NNID is Ljaydew, just leave me a message whenever you're available and we can play!! :D
Cool !! I'm next available this friday evening. If you're free too then maybe we could try then? :0

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom