• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Looking for Splatoon 2 squad

Erin DeSquido

Inkling
Hi squids,

My name is Erin and I'm looking for a splatoon 2 squad. I'm active on nights and weekends and am looking for a sociable squad that cares about more than just winning. Here's my information. Feel free to post on this thread or add me on discord.

Time zone: EST
Operating times: Mostly nights and weekends
Preferred role: Aerospray MG
Skill bracket: I mainly play turf so my skill bracket isn't accurate but I'm a level 11 and an Aerospray MG main
Communication: Discord (desandroe #4929)

NO_GAME

Inkling
NNID
NO_GAME
Switch Friend Code
SW-7557-4400-9221
Me and some of my friends are starting a squad. If you like you can join us we usually play at night and the weekends aswell.

Carrot

Inkling
Hi squids,

My name is Erin and I'm looking for a splatoon 2 squad. I'm active on nights and weekends and am looking for a sociable squad that cares about more than just winning. Here's my information. Feel free to post on this thread or add me on discord.

Time zone: EST
Operating times: Mostly nights and weekends
Preferred role: Aerospray MG
Skill bracket: I mainly play turf so my skill bracket isn't accurate but I'm a level 11 and an Aerospray MG main
Communication: Discord (desandroe #4929)

Hey Erin. Sploot Billies [SB] are looking for new players and you sound like a great fit! We are (currently) all American. I am also in the EST time zone. We often play turf and occasionally League (we're getting their as our members grow stronger).

We're all about community, teamwork, and helping each other succeed in-game. Our focus is making a close community. This way we can work as a cohesive unit where everyone is played to their strengths.

We have a Facebook messenger group and a discord for match making, gameplay tips and random other BS. Currently have 5 active players that are all very friendly and love to play.

Requirements: At least 10 hours of game play, Rank B- in at least one mode, Age 16+

This is a great clan to make new friends and find people to regularly play with, so if you're bored playing with rando's come shoot me a message on here or discord if you're interested!

(Discord Carrot#2843)

SuRi

Inkling
NNID
SuRi
Switch Friend Code
SW-7220-1782-7721
I'm looking for a casual squad, feel free to add me

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom