Looking for Splatoon 2 team

TwinPisces

Full Squid
NNID
shaymin80
Im looking for a group to join for Splatoon 2. I'm level 22 rn on Splatoon 2 and level 50 S rank on Splatoon 1.

I'm a charger main but i use the majority of weapons, if you need info on me feel free to ask.

Looking for
>Casual Team
>Using Discord
>Similar or older age group to me (I'm 17). I just don't like cencored myself for young kids sorry :/

Etob

Full Squid
Hey there! Echo Squad has an opening, and we line up with most of what you're looking for. We're semi-casual, and always looking to improve. Our code of conduct does ask for profanity to be dialled back as we have a couple of younger members and frankly, swearing makes people seem less mature. If you're cool with that, we'd love to have you.

TwinPisces

Full Squid
NNID
shaymin80
Sorry, i read your post and i aint interested, I'm only looking for casuals. I'm not a big fan of ranked but i already have people i can league with.

LicketyHD

Inkling
NNID
LicketySplitHD
A couple friends and I created a discord server for league-ing on splatoon 2 , PM me for more details (or just contact me on discord directly on discord Lickety#4237).

Last edited:

TwinPisces

Full Squid
NNID
shaymin80
I appreciate the offer but I'm looking for casual people. I'm not a huge fan of Ranked and already have people i could league with anyway.

LicketyHD

Inkling
NNID
LicketySplitHD
Well it's more of a group of people who just generally play the game to have fun (they don't take the game too seriously), every now and then we switch to turf or private battles.

TwinPisces

Full Squid
NNID
shaymin80
Well if you do things other that just league then I'd be happy to at least check out your group i guess ^^

YawnSleep

Inkster Jr.
NNID
YawnSleep
Switch Friend Code
SW-8065-6935-8109
  • Group Name: [KILL]
  • How Many Players are in your Squad: 16
  • Role/Weapon of player(s) you are looking for: Any
  • Email: Yawnsleeprepeat@gmail.com
  • Discord
  • Age Range of Player(s) you are lookingfor: 13+
im am recruiting for my clan called kill. Anyone can join. We do salmon run daily, ranked and league. and we kill. a lot.

just add me and put [KILL] in your name. you might have to shorten your name to fit but on the bright side you'll have teamates.

my discord is YawnSleep#4390
my friend code is SW-8065-6935-8109
Discord group: https://discord.gg/ksXhz8

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom