Looking for Splatoon Comp Guides

Gh0ul1sh

Inkster Jr.
I’m currently trying to make either a website, google doc, or thread with a bunch of splatoon competitive resources and data in it and was wondering if anyone has any guides, or other links that would fit the idea that I could include? Could be twitter threads, posts here, YouTube videos, anything really

here’s what I have so far (I haven’t reviewed them recently they were from my Twitter bookmarks):

Attachments

HintEye

Inkling
These are a couple of the resources that helped me get into the comp scene. Depending on how many and what kind of resources you add you might want to add a table of contents or divide up resources based on type. Like weapon/role-specific stuff vs objective oriented content.

Go through it and pick and choose what you like though. Some of this can be a bit dense.

The Woomy Bible Aka The Fluid Priorities and Roles document (still applicable to Splat 3): the starting point for understanding Splatoon's roles, objectives, and game states

The Fundamentals Series by flc: Great 4 part series that breaks down objective of each ranked game mode. Might be out of order.

Squid School ft Ren Combat series: An AMAZING 3 part series for learning the micro of Splatoon's combat, especially for skirmisher/slayers. The first video is a must watch.

Community Callouts: Common call outs for Splat 3 maps.

Devvy's backline positions: A good starting point to understand how to position as backline. Going into Recon and assessing the sightlines of these positions helped me understand backlining.

Aim Drills for chargers: self explanatory

And finally, but most importantly, the Splatoon wrist exercises/warm-ups

Gh0ul1sh

Inkster Jr.
These are a couple of the resources that helped me get into the comp scene. Depending on how many and what kind of resources you add you might want to add a table of contents or divide up resources based on type. Like weapon/role-specific stuff vs objective oriented content.

Go through it and pick and choose what you like though. Some of this can be a bit dense.

The Woomy Bible Aka The Fluid Priorities and Roles document (still applicable to Splat 3): the starting point for understanding Splatoon's roles, objectives, and game states

The Fundamentals Series by flc: Great 4 part series that breaks down objective of each ranked game mode. Might be out of order.

Squid School ft Ren Combat series: An AMAZING 3 part series for learning the micro of Splatoon's combat, especially for skirmisher/slayers. The first video is a must watch.

Community Callouts: Common call outs for Splat 3 maps.

Devvy's backline positions: A good starting point to understand how to position as backline. Going into Recon and assessing the sightlines of these positions helped me understand backlining.

Aim Drills for chargers: self explanatory

And finally, but most importantly, the Splatoon wrist exercises/warm-ups
Awesome thank you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom