• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Looking for SplatZone partner

Sparkly Ink

Full Squid
NNID
SparklyGabite
Ever since I came back to playing Splatoon, I've had to play without a friend, and I seem to have the WORST LUCK. I get stuck with everyone who doesn't know how to play a map... treating splat zones like full on turf wars, etc.
I was hoping I could find someone to play with so at least I know theres one good person on the team. My rank keeps dropping now and I'm getting really sad lol

I'm level 39, and now my stupid rank is a C+ :(

Dessgeega

Egyptian Goo God
Switch Friend Code
SW-3756-0533-5215
Ever since I came back to playing Splatoon, I've had to play without a friend, and I seem to have the WORST LUCK. I get stuck with everyone who doesn't know how to play a map... treating splat zones like full on turf wars, etc.
I was hoping I could find someone to play with so at least I know theres one good person on the team. My rank keeps dropping now and I'm getting really sad lol

I'm level 39, and now my stupid rank is a C+ :(
So what's the highest rank you've ever attained? Players can be stupid at lower ranks, yeah, and there's not much you can do about that.

Sparkly Ink

Full Squid
NNID
SparklyGabite
I was able to get close to a B (so I was B- I guess??) but then I had many connection issues and could not play. I recently upgraded my internet and bought the hardwire adapter so I won't get dropped as much.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom