• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Looking for squad (maybe to take part in ESL?)

bagelcubed

Inkling
NNID
bageltrademark
Hi!
I'm pretty new to all this stuff, so I'll give the base facts about me and then actually explain what I'm after so people can filter me out easier when looking through threads:

Note: I'm giving out my NNID for my new alt account (bageltrademark) which is only a few days old. Info about weapons and rank are obviously from my personal main account. If you want to add my main instead of my alt, PM me about it.

NNID: bageltrademark

Preferred weapon classes: shooters and chargers (with the exception of the Octobrush)

"Mains": Kelp Splatterscope, Octobrush and the 52 Gal are my favourites. I can use the other splatterscopes/Splat chargers, 52 Gal Deco, Tetatek series and Squiffers too though. (Yes, I am currently relearning the E-Litre series, so don't get iffy over me not using the meta currently)

Play-Style: I come off as a pretty aggro sniper, but I can keep to objective/support if it suits the team better. In fact, seeing as I've never been in a squad before, it's probably best I do keep to support tbh.

Contact: I have Discord, and if you get really stuck, there's my ancient kik account.

Language: Just English, I'm afraid.

Timezone: GMT+0, but right now it's GMT+1.

Level: Bagel is level 6, my main is level 38.

Rank: Bagel isn't even on ranked, but I'm currently A 49 on my main. (I went from B+ 22 to A 72 in 4 days btw B] )

Play times: I structure it around my college timetable so: Monday, Wednesday and Friday I can play from 5pm to maximum 7pm, Tuesday and Thursday I can play from around 2pm to 5pm roughly. The weekend varies really.
I'm also willing to get up early. That's right, I'm really that sad. I'll get up at maximum 5:30am if it's really the only time, but you better be freaking worth it if it comes to this!

Ideally I'd like to join a team with ages similar to mine (16 going 17), I can deal with a few years on me, but it would work better if we were all still in education. That way, we all have similar schedules to an extent.
I'm interested in an EU based team for ESl, but if ya'll are based in the US or whatever, then I can miss ESl no biggie. I'm mainly just after a team tbh.

PM me if you're interested at all. Also, if you don't have a squad yourself, but want to play with me, then I'd be more than happy to add you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom