Looking for squad members of A- Rank and higher

kobomb

Inkster Jr.
NNID
lolicomplex
Looking for a few people to help me out on the grind to A+ that and and someone to converse and communicate with in-game. Ive been having a ton of issues in random ranked here recently and would love the company to settle down my saltyness and all around have a good time playing for a bit.

NNID: lolicomplex

Mains: Carbon Roller/Aerospray/Splattershot JR.(My bests lie within these)

Rainmaker - Carbon Roller/Aerospray

Splat Zones - Aerospray/Krak-On Roller/Dynamo Roller

Tower Control: - Tentatek Splatter shot,/Splash-o-matic/Carbon Roller

my time zone is CDT/CST (i have no idea if its daylights savings time yet.)

Im usually on around 9pm through 12pm (terrible times i know.)

If not around these times then more than likely 12pm till 3 or 4 am.

Feel free to send a PM if your interested in playing. Im looking for a casual or competitive squad.

Last edited:

Squidalicious

Full Squid
NNID
LinkMan1871
Are you looking for a permanent squad or just temporary? Also what weapons are your best?

kobomb

Inkster Jr.
NNID
lolicomplex
Are you looking for a permanent squad or just temporary? Also what weapons are your best?
Just temporary for now really, My bests revolve around Aerospray and the Carbon Roller. Though i tend to mess around with a variety of the shooters via splattershot and splash-o-matic. and generally any other roller as well except for the dynamo im still learning to use it. If i ever feel interested in a permanent squad ill let you know~

Ninjaaa121

Full Squid
NNID
Ninjaaa121
I'm only rank B+ but I'm still decent at the game, i just didn't get into ranked until tower came out and get bad team rng a lot of the time is that okay you can see my skill if you want in a private match or a 2p squad trial run

Last edited:

kobomb

Inkster Jr.
NNID
lolicomplex
I'm only rank B+ but I'm still decent at the game, i just didn't get into ranked until tower came out and get bad team rng a lot of the time is that okay you can see my skill if you want in a private match or a 2p squad trial run
im cursed with the bad team RNG too haha though im sure im partially to blame as well. Ill give you a look in a bit, ive got some class work to finish

kobomb

Inkster Jr.
NNID
lolicomplex
Bumping for interest, let me know if you guys want to squad up for a bit as mentioned im A- Rank and main different weapons depending on the game mode atm i believe its tower control so ill be using the tenatek or the splash-o-matic.

Hesoca

Full Squid
I'm also looking for some people around A-rank to team with. All my info is in my squid locator thread, so check it out/add me if you'd like.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom