Looking for squad members!

squidparty

Inkling
NNID
Qaspiel
Anyone here who plays splatoon competitively and is at least rank A+ (or has the skills of someone of that rank)

I wanna form a squad but the only two people I play with are not hardcore players and competitively wise they don’t have a lot of experience

If you’re up to forming a squad with me let me know! I’m currently A+ (dropped from S 68 and rage quit for a while) but I’d say that I definitely have the skills of an S+ , I handle all types of weapons (with my favorite being the custom e-liter 3K and :kraken: roller!) except for the blasters and I don’t have much interest in but can handle sloshers, my inklings current name is squidparty’

I want to form a squad of at least 3 members, but I am cool with just two people! We can talk through Skype which I will share with you after contact has been made

just message me if interested! And I'd like to mention that I prefer if you are open for constructive criticism or open to making constructive criticism (if we want to git gud we need to be supportive of eachother's weak spots!)

I will treat requests (if I get any, lol) by first come first serve! But just because you applied doesn't mean i'll accept, were gonna have a couple of 1v1 battles first! (Obviously you will have the choice of backing out if you don't like my style of play, WHICH is usually offensive, but when I take out my :kraken: roller I am probably gonna play more defensibly, providing :squidbeacon: for quick access to key areas of the map!) hopefully this will work, a party with no actual squids to party with is just sad. :oops:

Bouncerdude

Inkling
NNID
Bouncerdude
Hi dude, I'm an S ranker who is also looking for some people to play with, id be more then happy to play with you, or at least trial :p my skype is "Bouncerdude-mk" if u wanna add :)

squidparty

Inkling
NNID
Qaspiel
Hi dude, I'm an S ranker who is also looking for some people to play with, id be more then happy to play with you, or at least trial :p my skype is "Bouncerdude-mk" if u wanna add :)
Awesome! Iv'e sent a request ^ o ^

Pixar

Inkling
NNID
pixar4uconn
Hey guys, I am looking to play with more competitive players as well (my friends want to stay more casual). I was as high as A+ 30, but went on vacation for 2 weeks, came back stunk it up and I am now A- 60. I know i'm kind of low ranked but a defiantly want to get to S+ and am open to any and all criticism. I use a variety of shooters, personal favorites being tentatek, splattershot pro, and dual squelcher.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom